drdteam.org opened

Main drdteam.org news.
[Home] [Hosted & External Links]
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

drdteam.org opened

Post by Paul »

Hello there!

The DRD Team domain is now officially opened. Our domain's purpose is to host sites for our projects-as we-the DRD team are a modding team producing modifications for the Doom engine, including levels, graphics, sounds and even new executables. Also, we can host sites for various stuff, like Your mod's site. If You'd like Your site to be hosted here contact us via e-mail.

Since we are just starting there's not much to see here except the team area where You can obtain info about DRD Team's members. The link to Wildweasel's Doom Armory (which is well known in the Doom community) is however valid and this domain is it's new home.

Feel free to post in our forum or in our [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/drdteam]IRC channel[/url].
If You have any interesting news that You'd like to be posted send them to me/ellmo/Grubber.
ellmo

Post by ellmo »

I guess it means we're now free to drop a line or two to ZDoom / DoomWorld / NewDoom, about this baby's birth, eh?

We can't live in the shadows forever, can we?

*burp* news submitted at NewDoom... I just want to see their reaction.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Well, if I could get the news email to work, I'd send the news off to Doomworld. But then, when I posted a new thread about the Doom Armory, nobody seemed to care...
Paul

Post by Paul »

I've already done that. For both newdoom (heh) DW and posted a thread at zdoom.org. :)
Now let's observe.
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

wildweasel wrote:Well, if I could get the news email to work, I'd send the news off to Doomworld. But then, when I posted a new thread about the Doom Armory, nobody seemed to care...
Seeing as weapons mods are niché now, it doesn't really suprise me. (Son't worry, I still LIKE weapon mods.)
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Hey, it's open! I'll be sure to check in on the site for progress :)
Psycho Siggi

Post by Psycho Siggi »

This should be fun!
One of the most promising team's website and forum that is

Return to “News”