"Now this is getting Serious"

Main drdteam.org news.
[Home] [Hosted & External Links]
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

"Now this is getting Serious"

Post by Paul »

We welcome a new hostee to DRD-Zdoom Forums (dot) Wad. The site is dedicated to the upcoming project a lot of people from the Zdoom forums are aware of : Zdoom Forums Wad (or ZDF for short).
For those that either been living under a rock or have more interesting things than browsing the forums ;) here's a snippet of info from the site:
Inspired by the DWForums*.wad trilogy and Kaiser's "Community Is Falling" series, ZDoomForumdotwad is a project based on the community at forum.zdoom.org, and the dramatic events that seem to constantly surround those message boards.
Yep, it's a joke wad, and judging by the released trailers, to be grabbed at the downloads section of their site, this is going to have some quite nice gameplay, an attraction to those that don't like joke wads to play this production. I can only say I'm looking forward to playing this wad and I'm not the only guy around to say that.
Agent Spork

Post by Agent Spork »

Not sure how it's going to hold up to a wad as monumental as CIF3 is going to be, but I suppose we shall see. :P

Return to “News”