Paul quits

Main drdteam.org news.
[Home] [Hosted & External Links]
grubber
Site Founder

Paul quits

Post by grubber »

I've recently received a PM from Paul, it seems that RL took over him, so he won't be there anymore:
Paul wrote:Grubby, I've just finished writing a document that sums up my life pretty much. I've discovered something new in life and broken a hell lot of my, not only problems, but also escapes. Doom and R One, and computer whatosver were one of such. So something new happened and I want to get fixing on my life. Upcoming studies are my big chance for this and I gained a new point of view.

It's not that I will completely never ever come back around here. I'll ocasionaly drop by. But don't expect anything from me, such as contributions to the community. Damn,.. I hate to say this but please remove me from the team and my art page here. Art won't help me much unless it gets some connectiong with the real world.
Anyway, Canvas workshop will be still accessible in the archives.

Farewell bro :(.
Vader
Stronghold Team

Post by Vader »

Sad new indeed :(
I already wondered, why i haven't seen him around in the last couple of weeks... I'll surely miss him!
Good to know that his site didn't go to the waste though.
grubber
Site Founder

Post by grubber »

That's for sure ;) But I'll probably need someone to do the graphics..

Post by Alter »

Oh man that's sad :( he helped me a lot before i got into real doom business..... that's really sad that he left..... good luck paul in the life :)
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

That sucks, his textures and art was pretty cool, it'll suck to see him gone :(

Post by Alter »

Yes but there's still one person that want to use his textures :) it's me of course i don't want his textures pack to be forgotten forever :)
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

It's a shame to see a good solid member of this community, like Ni-Mi-Ni, go. He'll be missed.

Post by Alter »

Yes he's been one of the best guys i've ever met on doom community(and DRDteam squad like grubber and wildweasel are also best) he'll be missed and his texture packs are NOT WASTE because i'm using them in my maps! so they will be remembered
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

So...we pretty much only have a couple of people left. Me, Grubber, and possibly Ellmo (though I haven't seen him in a while). We're very empty =P

Post by Alter »

weasel don't forget about me(I'm watching over drdteam for grubber)
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

:(

Post by Alter »

I'm really sad because one of the best doom community guys left....(his help was great without him i wasn't gonna able to release my maps on idgames....... and his wads were amazing that his 1024 dwarf town map... that's best 1024 map i've ever played i'm gonna miss that) thanks to him many people was helped in many situations like me when i was in bad overall mood that i feared that xenus 2 will suck but no he motivated me to make those projects and he said..... that xenus 2 was cool in gameplay that's what motivated me to make xenus 2! so i can say again, i very thank you paul you will be not forgotten

EDIT:Grubber remove paul from stronghold and arctic wolf team because he left doom community
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Might as well remove arctic wolf team too, because we haven't done a thing since February...
BioHazard

Post by BioHazard »

$users['paul']->numquits++;

:roll:

Post by Alter »

I think cave(my project using nmncorp1) is tribute to his great texture work! :) now there's less drdteam guys :( he left..... i'm watching over drdteam now

Return to “News”