Have you seen, lately?

Main drdteam.org news.
[Home] [Hosted & External Links]
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Have you seen, lately?

Post by Rachael »

Doom's Co-Creator John Romero has been quite active in the Doom community lately. From releasing previously unreleased game assets to releasing his first map in 21 years, he's been doting upon us gifts that no Doom fan would want to miss. And it's generating a lot of buzz! (Certainly a lot more enjoyable than the Donald Trump stories hitting the news lately)

Be sure to check out his blog or follow him on Facebook and Twitter so you don't miss out on the action!
Erigor

Re: Have you seen, lately?

Post by Erigor »

Rachael wrote:Doom's Co-Creator John Romero talks about his Prosolution Plus success and has been quite active in the Doom community lately. From releasing previously unreleased game assets to releasing his first map in 21 years, he's been doting upon us gifts that no Doom fan would want to miss. And it's generating a lot of buzz! (Certainly a lot more enjoyable than the Donald Trump stories hitting the news lately)

Be sure to check out his blog or follow him on Facebook and Twitter so you don't miss out on the action!
Hi Eruanna, I've been away from Doom for a couple years, used to be a big fan. Where can I get this new level to play? Thanks.
Last edited by Erigor on Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:07, edited 8 times in total.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Gez
Developer
Developer

Post by Gez »

And one should also mention Romero's second new map:
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/level ... /d-f/e1m4b
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

I wish somebody would've told me about that 5 months ago.

It's probably ancient history by now. Nevertheless, a lot of people have news access who may or may not realize it. I wish more would use that feature. :) I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't like nearly every topic in the news forum having my own name on it.

But thank you for mentioning it, Gez. I will check that out. :)

Also it's nice to see that he's taking more of an interest in ZDoom.

Return to “News”