KDiZD finally done

Talk about our & your projects.
KeksDose
Stronghold Team

Post by KeksDose »

Morbid DooMer wrote:Hehehe amuzing getting angry over something so unimportant.
[spoiler]First dude:"WHOA KDiZD! W00T! Coronas are nice too! =P"
Second dude:"KDiZD r0xx0rs my b0xx0rs =D"
Third dude:"WHY THE FUCK DO THE CORONAS LOOK SO CRAPPY I'M NOT STUPID YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ME ANYTHING WAAAAA!!!"

Fourth dude:"Calm down. -,-"
Third dude:"YOU DON'T OWN THE RIGHTS BLA BLA BLA CORONA BLA PISS OFF BLA BLA BLA STUPID BLA BLA MANUAL BLA BLA"
Fifth dude:"You should be green now lol"[/spoiler]

I would rather play with these coronas than making a flame war. This is the crappiest thing to worry about: A programmed visual object in a virtual application which doesn't have something to do with the life. =P
Virtue

Post by Virtue »

problem: every time i play z1m8 i have to noclip to get the yellow key, ive killed every monster and the only place to go is the door with the button at the end of the corridor, the button wont switch and the door wont open, ive looked everywhere, how do you open it?

also on the very first level i have to clip through the first bloody door to the camera room becuase it wont open on its own :S

is it just my zdoom playing up or has anyone else had this problem, or am i a retard whos missed something completly obvious?
InsanityBringer

Post by InsanityBringer »

Virtue wrote: also on the very first level i have to clip through the first bloody door to the camera room becuase it wont open on its own :S
This is my second time saying this. Go into Compability options, and turn them off(except interpolate monster movement). Having these on causes problems with kdizd
Da Snoop

Re: Lightings and coronas

Post by Da Snoop »

Jive wrote:
Vader wrote:
Jive wrote:And I fail to launch the game at z1m1: I begin at e1m1
Use the Doom Iwad, not Doom2
How could I begin at e1m1 if I was using the Doom2 iwad... And I'm not that stupid. :lol:
Now, I'll be damned! That's why I got missing textures in the game! I launched it with Doom 2 Iwad, played it from the start to the end without any problem but the textures. *sigh* :roll:

Return to “Projects”