The Realm667 "Beastiary" Officially Opens

Talk about our & your projects.
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

The Realm667 "Beastiary" Officially Opens

Post by Tormentor667 »

Yeah, gone are the times when you painfully had to extract a custom actor from one wad or pk3 if you wanted to use it in your own map.

The Realm667 Beastiary
...is online! :) Submit your own monsters here now and if they are of any worth, be sure that they will be added soon. ;P If you find bugs, problems or things one could improve, feel free to do so and submit the bugfixed wad here as well. Or just get your favorite monsters now ;)

Something concerning credits & permissions: I didn't ask for permission as this was a spontaneous idea but most of the monsters online there are already part of the Monster Resource WAD. Though, if I have uploaded your monster and you want it to be removed, just tell me and I will do so. Beyond, most of the stuff is credited. If I have forgotten or missed something, feel free to tell me about it :)

Link: http://www.realm667.com/index.php?optio ... Itemid=105

Greets,
Torm
KeksDose
Stronghold Team

Post by KeksDose »

Looking good. Can't wait for more monsters to get uploaded to STEAL AND CLAIM IT MY OWN

...*cough*...

*Ehhh* I mean download and use them with proper credits in the map ^_^'

...*cough*-*cough*...
Tormentor667 wrote:Yeah, gone are the times when you painfully had to extract a custom actor from one wad or pk3 if you wanted to use it in your own map.
Good times...
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Paul »

Nice. I'll be sure to post up some monsters here once I get around to making them. err.. yeah.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Very Nice! Congratulations!

I like the Cyber Spider MasterMind and the Lord of Heresy... Its really amazing! ;)
The HavoX

Post by The HavoX »

YOU. ARE. GOD. INCARNATE.

...Actually, Newegg is God Incarnate, but what do I know? Image

Well played. :wink:
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

Post by Tormentor667 »

Don't forget: I didn't create these, I just put them online so praise the creators themselves ;)
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Did you ask their permission to?
KeksDose
Stronghold Team

Post by KeksDose »

Might I quote Tormentor667 on his site? ;)

"Es steht euch frei, davon Gebrauch zu machen, nur nicht die Credits vergessen und vielleicht sogar selber neue Monster einschicken. Dank geht an alle Teilnehmer die schon ihre Kreationen vor einiger Zeit zur freien Verfügung gestellt haben, damals zu Monster Resource WAD Zeiten!"

Which means, translated into english:

"It doesn't matter if you use them or not, just don't forget the credits and maybe send your own monsters in. Thanks to all participants which already send their creations for free use back in the Monster Resource WAD times!"

And I might underline the important sentence part:
"...Just don't forget the credits..."

There you are ;) Actually, if you give credits everything is done, I think.
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

Post by Tormentor667 »

@Chrono - Most of the creators put their stuff already in the MRW so I think they aren't angry if I put them online for easy use. The others (only few) were just put up without asking for permission as I (honestly, after some days of work extracting them from the MRW and putting up the site) was just too lazy. If anyone finds his monster there and doesn't want to see it in this resource can simply send me a little email or pm and I will take it down again, no problem.

Return to “Projects”