My First Official Wad File: Corpus Collosom

Talk about our & your projects.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

additup wrote:The level runs just fine, ergo, clearing out the pillars would be the way to waste time. As for the gifs, trying new things is the way to gain skills and fresh modes of self-expression. But hey now! keep on swinging, slugger, you're bound to score sooner or later...
I don't think the gifs themselves were dumb, but what IS dumb is having to download almost six megabytes of images every single time I open the thread.
Dutch Devil

Post by Dutch Devil »

Insulting people isn't going to get you anywhere Additup there were times I would return the favor but I can't really be arsed to waste time on the likes of you.

Your stupidity is allready proven in that thread on doomworld so please go ahead insult me as much as you can what the fuck do I care.

Dutch Devil
additup

Post by additup »

Morbid DooMer, I apologize for insulting you.
I don't think the gifs themselves were dumb, but what IS dumb is having to download almost six megabytes of images every single time I open the thread.
So noted.

Post by Alter »

additup wrote:Morbid DooMer, I apologize for insulting you.
So noted.
Congratulations on becoming less dumber :lol:
esselfortium

Post by esselfortium »

additup wrote:Regardless, stupid means nothing and is the opposite of useful feedback. I can create pillars however I desire, you don't get to tell me the "right" way, I'll do what works.
No, there's a reason it's done that way. Doom can render 1-sided lines with much less processor overhead than it'd take to render the same thing using 2-sided lines.

The only legitimate purpose for the types of pillars you made here is if you need to have one texture on the top half and a different texture on the bottom half, for which it's a pretty commonly-used technique.
additup

Post by additup »

Yes, you're correct.

Do you have any other comments about the level itself?

Return to “Projects”