Announcement: BrDoom Builder + GL - Black Edition

Talk about our & your projects.
Drak[X]

Announcement: BrDoom Builder + GL - Black Edition

Post by Drak[X] »

Portuguese
========

Antes de tudo, meu nome é Drak[X].
Sou membro da comunidade BrDoom, a primeira comunidade doomer 100% brasileira.
Venho através deste post anunciar o lançamento do BrDoom Builder, uma tradução para o idioma Português do Brasil, do famoso editor de mapas para o Doom.
Essa versão está com cerca de 88% traduzida. Sendo extremamente útil para todas as pessoas que falam o idioma português.
Espero ter ajudado as pessoas que como eu não são tão boas com o idioma inglês, e que gostariam de ter a oportunidade de utilizar um dos melhores programas de edição e modificação de mapas para o nosso jogo preferido.

OBS: Para instalar, primeiro instale o Doom Builder original em inglês, depois extraia o conteúdo do arquivo BrDoom_Builder_v090.zip, para dentro do diretório do Doom Builder e execute o arquivo BUILDERBR.EXE

Para maiores informações, leia o arquivo Readme.htm (em Português)

Download: BrDoom Builder v0.90

Também estou disponibilizando para download a versão final do Guia do Levelord - Black Edition, com mais de 90 páginas! (em Português)

Download: Guia do Levelord - Black Edition

Também aproveito para postar o link para o download da revista Club DOOM Magazine (DOOM Resources Magazine), caso você não tenha a revista faça o download. (em Português)

Download: Revista CDM - Club Doom Magazine

A próxima versão do GL- Black Editon (provisoriamente chamado GL- Black Editon + DOOM Builder Guide) já está sendo escrita e trará finalmente a tradução do manual do Guia do DOOM Builder escrito por John W. Anderson.

ATENÇÃO!!!
NÃO EXISTE PREVISÃO PARA LIBERAÇÃO DA VERSÃO FINAL DO GL - BLACK EDITON + DOOM BUILDER GUIDE

English
=====

Before everything, my name is Drak[X].
I am the community's member BrDoom, the first community doomer 100% Brazilian.
I come through this post to announce BrDoom Builder release, a translation for the Portuguese language of Brazil, of the famous editor of maps for Doom.
That version is with about 88% translated. Belonging extremely useful for all to the people that speak the Portuguese language.
I wait to have helped the people that as I am not so good with the English language, and that you/they would like to have the opportunity to use one of the best edition programs and modification of maps for our favorite game.

OBS: To install, first it installs Doom Builder original in English, later extract the content from the file BrDoom_Builder_v090.zip, inside of Doom Builder directory and execute the file BUILDERBR.EXE

For larger information, read the file Readme.htm (in Portuguese)

Download: BrDoom Builder v0.90

Finally I am making available for download the final version of the Guide of Levelord - Black Edition, with more than 90 pages! (in Portuguese)

Download: Guia do Levelord - Black Edition

I also take advantage to post the link for the download of the magazine Club DOOM Magazine (DOOM Resources Magazine), in case you don't have the magazine does the download. (in Portuguese)

Download: Revista CDM - Club Doom Magazine

The next version of GL - Black Editon (provisorily called GL - Black Editon + DOOM Builder Guide) it is already being written and he/she will bring the translation of the manual of DOOM Builder Guide finally written by John W. Anderson.

ATTENTION!!!
FORECAST DOESN'T EXIST FOR LIBERATION OF THE FINAL VERSION OF GL - BLACK EDITON + DOOM BUILDER GUIDE
Fabio914

Post by Fabio914 »

Aew Drak[X]!

Your guide is growing! Good luck with this! ;-)

Why didn´t you published anything about your Doom magazine?
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

Use the PM button.
Fabio914

Post by Fabio914 »

:oops:

Sorry. Next time I´ll remember this!

Return to “Projects”