[Texture Pack] Cube texture pack

Talk about our & your projects.
Lioyd_Irving

[Texture Pack] Cube texture pack

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

A little gift for the mappers. These are hi-res textures, so don't expect a two-second download.

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/3112e601e3_7.25MB
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

I just Dl'd it and, unfortunately, there are a few problems with it. There are multiple entries in the texture1 lump with the same name. That's the most serious problem because it means it doesn't work properly.

You've forced the graphics into the Doom palette and this has made some of them look pretty bad. You could have used PNGs with their own palette. GZdoom would have displayed them perfectly and Zdoom would have converted them to the Doom palette itself. Not sure what other ports would have done.

Most of them are bigger than standard Doom graphics, but are not scaled down. So they are not really "hi-res" but are merely big.
Fabio914

Post by Fabio914 »

Link expired... :-(

EDIT

Forget it. I´m now able to download it...
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

Thanks for the feedback. Infortunately, I just can't do that in less than 80 years. I'd have to open them, convert them all...ONE BY ONE... I just don't want that. Such a pain.

Or, maybe you have an automated program ? Tell me.
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !

Return to “Projects”