doom3 weapons mod for gzdoom, zdoom and skulltag!!

Talk about our & your projects.
MauricioRocks

Post by MauricioRocks »

nice work with that guns!
doomero

Post by doomero »

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=aHyCvQG9v9g

the ultimate video before the relase!!

june 6 th is the relase day
Drake Raider
Location: knee deep in the dead, the shores of hell, and the inferno, respectively.

Post by Drake Raider »

It's well past june 6th now, where can I get it?
Remmirath
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Remmirath »

SoulPriestess wrote:Good job, Morpheus! You are teh awesum!
Zackin5

Post by Zackin5 »

This is a really nice weapons mod, but a few things kinda annoyed me:
Title: It must be because i run at a somewhat low resolution, but the Title seemed to be way to big and the weapon part was behind the menu text stuff, also the pointer was a bit big too
Chaingun: now i have not played DooM 3, but i noticed that when warming up the chain gun's hud Thing switch between Loading and Firing (I think)
Machine gun: i really liked this weapon, but when reloading the yellow R kinda annoyed me, i don't know if it does that in DooM 3 so if it does ignore this
Pick ups: the pickups seemed to be scaled kinda funny to me, i don't know if its my monitor (Or setting's) that do this (it happens in other wads too)
Shot gun: it seemed to not be very powerfull, of course i might be used to the original DooM where it's able to take down somewhat far away monsters

Other then those things i pointed out this is a really nice WAD, i also had a idea, i tried blowing up a bot Via suicide with a grenade, but when it blows up in your hand it does not have any radius damage, may i suggest adding some? so in Co-op or DM when your fixing to die you can commit suicide and take a few with you?
doomero

Post by doomero »

doom 3 weapons mod only was the begin!
much better doom3 weapons in my wad "revenge of evil" honestly, the revenge of evil weapons are more similar to doom3 weapons , and new guns: artifact and grabber.
Drake Raider
Location: knee deep in the dead, the shores of hell, and the inferno, respectively.

Post by Drake Raider »

Anybody else get this?

Error 404: Page Not Found.

I can't seem to download past that. Could you post the file on SendSpace or something like that?
Wolf3DFan15

Post by Wolf3DFan15 »

Might i suggest advertising this on forums.zdoom.org instead of GZdoom since it uses no models/other gz features.

Return to “Projects”