[WIP] Unnamed TC

Talk about our & your projects.
Janitor
Persecution Complex

[WIP] Unnamed TC

Post by Janitor »

Image Image Image

This project began as a Duke 64 weapons mod. However, I eventually combined it with my Aliens mod and "The Last Man on Earth." I have fully scripted all new weapons and monsters in DECORATE to make an Alien game.
THIS IS NOT A DUKE NUKEM TC or anything, i just used the alien and gun sprites because they were the only consistent quality alien sprites available. All textures by me and sigvatr.

I need some playtesters. I also need help making crouch sprites for my player animation, any help is appreciated.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Very nice screenshots (which I first saw in your post on Doom World). A couple of years ago I was seriously intending to make a Duke3D TC, but I got sidetracked with other projects. I look forward to the release of your project [despite your disclaimer that this is not a Duke 3D TC ;)].

As you get closer to completion send me an email (gurkha_boy AT yahoo.com) or PM and I'll be delighted to playtest your maps.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

This looks really cool! I'd be happy to test as well. Does it require GZDoom, or will it work on regular ZDoom as well? Because I've got ZDoom on my laptop, and I could playtest it on the bus ride to work.
Janitor
Persecution Complex

Post by Janitor »

I'm in Thailand right now. I do not have my computer with me. I'm making some changes so, playtesting must be postponed. I guess since you're the master of weapon mods, I'll let you have a look at it when I get back.
doomero

Post by doomero »

remeber me resident evil 2 atmosphere, good job.

Return to “Projects”