OPERATION: INHUMAN (BRUTAL RGA) PLAYABLE RESPRITED BETA UP!!

Talk about our & your projects.
cortlong50

OPERATION: INHUMAN (BRUTAL RGA) PLAYABLE RESPRITED BETA UP!!

Post by cortlong50 »

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR ME!!!

SKIP THE READING...PLAY THE GAME. LEAVE REVIEW! (THIS ONE IS 20 MEGS LARGER THAN THE ORIGINAL, BECAUSE OF HIGH QUALITY SOUND, DONT COMPLAIN!) AND THANKS TO ALL THE DOWNLOADS, THIS MOD HAS BEEN FLYING OFF THE SHELVES LATELY!
http://www.mediafire.com/?z8ee1ac2nqewwk5
(HAVENT FIXED ZANDRONUM ERRORS , ONLY GZDOOM (NO SKULLTAG)..GIVE IT A WHIRL. AVOID BACKPACKS. SERIOUSLY.)
(BE SURE TO USE THE "LIGHTS.PK3" FOR USE OF DYNAMIC LIGHTS!!!! AND BE SURE TO HAVE A NICER RIG)
(BE SURE TO SAVE THE BATCH FILE AFTER EDITING AS "FILENAME.BAT" (WITH THE QUOTES INCLUDED!

READ THIS SENTENCE
-AS OF OP_INHUMAN BETA 2.0 ADDED NEW SOUNDS FOR ALL MONSTERS, MORE RICOCHET SOUNDS, EXPLOSIONS, GUN SHOTS. SOUNDS ARE HUUUUGE. A BUNCH OF NEW EFFECTS, SMOKING SHELLS, AWESOME SHIT. i feel it adds a lot to immersion.
-RESPRITING NOW (PLAYABLE RESPRITED WEAPONS WITH NEW GUNS. NOT FINISHED. ALSO WORKING ON BRUTAL 0.19 COMPAT, I AM AWARE OF ALL COMPLICATIONS AND GLITCHES LIKE SMOKE AND CARRYING LIMITS)

This is not missing features that were in RGA. this is built off of an old beta from RGA that doesnt have any of the features people keep talking about, and anything like leveling and stuff like that has been stripped. this is not a TC. this is nothing more than a weapon pack and i want it to stay that way. just a weapon pack. not some RGA rip off...which it is...but just the weapons. this is not incomplete. in fact this is almost finished. if you feel it is incomplete, state why, and what can be changed and i will do so accordingly. but almost ALL RGA functions besides the arsenal is going to be done away with. sorry to sound like a dick here haha.

RGA FOR BRUTAL DOOM.
simply because we need more guns, and this pack had a ton.
now i know....lets throw the most over-rated game on top of the most righteous game ever. but im really diggin it, and after i get a hold of voltlock for permissions then i will hopefully post it. i do need help with some coding, and after permissions ill be posting beta tests for it. its fun, definitely changes things, but still feels like run and gunnin bad assery. i dont wanna change the game too much, but of course putting mw2 on top of doom is gonna be weird. its takes some getting used to. but i dont want it to block ANY of the brutal doom features. i dont want it to be a weapon pack on top of brutal doom, i want it to be brutal doom with a shit ton of guns on top of the game. plus added effects, nothing annoying, nothing the old school cats dont like...just good hard immersion.

FEATURES:
-I am trying to make sure this doesnt feel like a weapon pack sitting on top of your game. so i am doing my god damndest to make sure all the brutal doom features come through for each weapon (dropping spent mags, casings, tracers...blowin fuckin heads off)
-i am going to figure out a way to make the barrett, intervention and the ranger all cause deaths like the SSG at close range. (like people in half shit. could you imagine sniper rounds like that? because i can...and it makes me sweat)
-making sure explosions cause all the damage they should, and if the shells dont explode that they at least blow people in half and shit.
-trying to keep the pace of doom as much as possible while still changing the entire arsenal...if a gun doesnt fire as fast as its doom counterpart (the rocket launcher for example) then i up the damage enough to compensate. stuff like that. i dont want this to change the game...i want it to add a shit ton of guns to play with.
-trying to remove all of rgas limits on gun carrying, while still limiting it so youre not sorting through weapons as you play.
-all fatalities and player effects are preserved. (need to import kick with weapons)
-shortened animations so youre not reloading for half a minute when you should be blowing that dudes head off.
-put a palette over the top to lower the blues. it looks awesome.
-included doomnukems bad ass hud! CHECK IT OUT!

WHATS FINISHED
-all guns that have shotgun shells and rifle rounds eject shells. everything but two guns eject shells when shot.
-preserved all the deaths from brutal doom so barons still grab your ass and rip you in half, chainguns still blow your arm off. its good.
-all the deaths and explosions are preserved...heads blow off...grenades demolish entire rooms...barons blow into a bunch of pieces.
-changed the sprites for pickups so that they dont obstruct view when playing...as much. definitely need to figure something new out but its presentable.
-changed grenade and rocket behavior. (added dynamic lights)
-weapons have tracers (has been buggy)
-weapons eject magazine according to animation...so if he throws the mag to the left it doesnt fly out of the front of your body. stuff like that. a lot of detail and fumbling wiht shit has been done with this. the shotgun ejects the shells behind you, stuff like that.
-a lot of thigns have been changed that not many are going to notice but i couldnt help but change because it has to be on par with brutal doom..and i know hes put a lot of work into that.
-removed regeneration and went with health packs. cant stand regen...and it just isnt doom,
-removed anything that isnt in the original game besides guns. its all about guns with this one.
-added dynamic lights to all guns, explosions, etc. its fuckin awesome. (be sure to run lights.pk3 immediately after gzdoom)
-brought back fast doomguy (fuck being bogged down by weapons, thanks for the input ussr!)
-got rid of the annoying muzzle flash and replaced it with buttery ass dynamic lighting. its better. trust me.
-fixed weird enemy smoke puff, and replaced it with COD style smoke. removing the weird square smoke from previous betas.
-imported all pain effects. (screens cracking, blood on screen ETC)
-removed all RGA features. not a fan. dont want em. sorry.
-added kicking to M4. need to add it to all weapons.
-AS OF OP_INHUMAN BETA 2.0 ADDED NEW SOUNDS, ALL MONSTERS, MORE RICOCHET SOUNDS, EXPLOSIONS, GUN SHOTS. SOUNDS ARE HUUUUGE. A BUNCH OF NEW EFFECTS, SMOKING SHELLS, AWESOME SHIT. i feel it adds a lot to immersion.
-RESPRITING NOW (PLAYABLE RESPRITED WEAPONS WITH NEW GUNS. NOT FINISHED.)

WHAT I NEED HELP WITH (PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW)
-i need to get permissions so please...if you can get a hold of voltlock...do it. i need those permissions even though the pack i got didnt have a readme. i cant release it in good conscious.
-gotta change the text so when you pick up guns it displays proper carrying capacity.
-fix framerate issues. bad.
-make two versions (mainly dynamic lighting differences...one for beefy rigs, one for laptops (anything under a gig of v-ram).

will post more details and ask for help after i get permissions.

if you have any weapon packs post links. im on the prowl.

SCREEN TIME.
ak done....soak it in.
RESPRITED GUNS. (NOT FINISHED, BUT SOOOON.)
...next question...what to do with spas?
lmgs....all day.
M4, LOOKING AWESOME.
YES, I AM SHOOTING A DEAD GUY. PP2000 ACTION.
SHITTY CROP, DONT CARE. REDID A BUNCH OF STUFF, LIKE CACOBALLS! (THANKS PFE MOD!!!)
ACR, CLEAN AS FUCK.
NEW EFFECTS COMING (smoking shells, shrapnel, all sorts of smoke effects, explosions)
CM901, ADDED. PLUS A FEW EXTRA GUNS!
ACR DETAIL. SUPER CLEAN SPRITES! HARDLY ANY PIXELS. (also on one of the most beautiful levels ive ever played. CCHEST2 also BRUTAL 0.19 TESTING NOW!!! SEE?!)

------THESE ARE OLD-------
now including lmg deaths.
sniper carnage.
dynamic explosions and muzzle flashes. (use lights.pk3 to run em. its good)
dynamic lights up! get it now. its awesome.
RPG massacre.
[spoiler]Image
shotty action. every gun will eject shells when im done.
rpg justice. aint no rocket launcher but it doesnt slow me down, the radius is super gnar.
gonna make sure it preserves the taunts for sure.
im not really digging how the mw2 sprites look against the doom, but i dont think this will get popular enough for me to resprite everything...which i would. because itd be awesome.
i do love the mw2 smoke though. looks cool. the guns also drop the BD clips. which is awesome.
its nice. i gotta do something with the barrel flash though. its a bit much.
grenades destroy everything. throw em in a room. its nice.
all the brutal doom goodness, double the calories...triple the guns.
the m240 mows shit down. you can carry two lmgs, two shotties, one pistol, one sniper, 2 ARs, two SMGs, two explosive weapons. i gotta find what to do with the ammo counter on the alternative hud. its a bit much.
fal...head shots for life.
hated this gun...now im loving it.
it doesnt really matter what im killing...because its dead.
im growing pretty fond of the RGA explosions actually.[/spoiler]

if anyone knows where to get ahold of voltlock lemme know.

YOURE BORED...I KNOW THIS, SO GET THE BETA AND SHOOT SHIT. NOT ZANDRONUM COMPATIBLE, ONLY GZDOOM. AVOID THE BACKPACKS!!!
LEAVE A REVIEW!

http://www.mediafire.com/?z8ee1ac2nqewwk5
(THIS ONE IS 20 MEGS LARGER THAN THE ORIGINAL, BECAUSE OF HIGH QUALITY SOUND, DONT COMPLAIN!)
leave a review please. all the in the works stuff will inevitably happen. i promise.
(USE LIGHTS.PK3 FOR USE OF DYNAMIC LIGHTS...THEY LOOK AWESOME AS FUCK)
NeoHippo

Re: OPERATION: INHUMAN (BRUTAL RGA) PLAYABLE RESPRITED BETA

Post by NeoHippo »

Return to “Projects”