[ZDoom]Lizardcommando's Eriguns mod (Ver. 2a)

Talk about our & your projects.
lizardcommando

[ZDoom]Lizardcommando's Eriguns mod (Ver. 2a)

Post by lizardcommando »

This was originally made for my own personal use, but I figured I should just release this for everyone else to enjoy.

It's supposed to be a simple single-player weapons mod for ZDoom (version 2.8.0 as of this writing). This mod should work for the latest version of GZDoom as well.

This mod uses Eriance's guns and the original Eriguns wad by Xaser as a base. It's a very simple weapons mods. There are new weapons that behave almost like the original Doom weapons. The fists, pistol, combat shotgun, machinegun and plasma gun have a secondary kick function. Player character is female. Why? Because the original character from Eriance's Demon Eclipse was supposed to be female, if I remember correctly.

Anyways, have fun with this mod.

Download Version 2a here!

You can play as the regular ol' Doomguy now, if you want to. That player class doesn't do anything super fancy. It just changes things back to the default Doomguy sounds, player sprites and graphics. Some bugs have been fixed since its initial release. Also, there's a secret weapon. It's more of a test weapon. It's a direct port from an old, canceled mod that I made a long time ago. I'm still on the fence on whether or not I want to keep it in or not.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: [ZDoom]Lizardcommando's Eriguns mod (Ver. 2a)

Post by Rachael »

This is pretty cool. I love the new artwork and animations.

Return to “Projects”