[Crosspost] Run for it! by Cherepoc

Talk about our & your projects.
mattbratt11

[Crosspost] Run for it! by Cherepoc

Post by mattbratt11 »

This is not my mod, but I found it while browsing ZDoom Forums. It is a mod where it adds legs and ability to run to everything that never asked for it.
Come on over to this link to check it out: https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=54362
It's a fun mod overall, but I have feature suggestions to make for Cherepoc in future updates:

1. Please add faces to runballs ala Jimmy's Square Mod.
2. Please make global compatibility Patches for ZScript and all of GZDoom's supported IWADs and PWADs.
3. Please add a standing/walking/wandering animation for runballs using the Idle State.

Anyways, I love to give thanks to Cherepoc for his awesome mod. Keep it up, buddy! :D
Blue Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [Crosspost] Run for it! by Cherepoc

Post by Blue Shadow »

The author hasn't visited these forums since 2015, so I'm not sure he/she will be aware of your suggestions. You're better off contacting him/her somehow, via email maybe.
Cherepoc

Re: [Crosspost] Run for it! by Cherepoc

Post by Cherepoc »

Thanks for the suggestions, but I have to no all of them :)
1) WHY????
2) Even doing this thing for just doom1/2 was quite an exhausting task, so I won't do anything to support anything else. There are many projectiles which require their behaviour to be more in line with the mod philosophy (see how I changed bfg), global compatibility patch will not help here (is it even possible?). If you want some unsupported mod to be supported - do it yourself.
3) You mean separate animations?

Anyway, I already have a to do list for the next version, so stay tuned. And thanks!
Ahaha oh wow!

Return to “Projects”