Automap zoom? possible?

Advanced Wolfenstein 3D source port based upon Wolf4SDL and ZDoom.
[Home] [Download] [HG builds (Win)] [HG builds (Mac)] [Wiki] [Repo]

Moderator: Blzut3

Dybdal

Automap zoom? possible?

Post by Dybdal »

Hey Blzut3.

Been having another go with your wonderful engine lately (SoD mission packs) and had some issues actually finding my way around the maps as its been way to long since i've played them last.
And that got me wondering, is there a way to zoom the automap? to get a better overview over where your supposed to go? if not.. would it be possible to add as a feature down the line?

Anyway man, again.. thanks for the work you have done' its really awesome and something i get hours of enjoyment out of whenever i can get a few hours alone at a computer.

And just because i'm that guy.. how's the progress going with Blake Stone?
Blzut3
Developer
Developer

Re: Automap zoom? possible?

Post by Blzut3 »

Yes, the plus/minus keys. Unless you have a non-US keyboard layout in which case... uhh... I'm not sure.

Haven't been able to make any progress on even the 1.4 branch. Been focusing on getting 1.3.1 out the door, which involved getting a customized SDL_mixer going. Kind of a mistake thinking that I'd just take the sampled music submission in and be done with it, but it'll be worth it.
Gez
Developer
Developer

Post by Gez »

How about binding map zoom to mouse wheel in map mode?
Blzut3
Developer
Developer

Post by Blzut3 »

Not really feasible until I fix the input handling so I can get at the mouse wheel.

Return to “ECWolf”