gl_exposure reset

Something not working in GZDoom that's not a bug? Is the display a bit quirky and unexpected? Post here.

Moderator: Graf Zahl

Camaxide

gl_exposure reset

Post by Camaxide »

Hi, I have gl_exposure resetting on me all the time. it defaults to 0, I set it to 1.2 in console - when I restart game the setting go back to 0.
I added the parameter into my camaxide...ini for gzdoom - and first time I run the game it is set correctly, but exiting the game deletes it from my ini and again when restarting the gl_exposure goes back to 0 - is this intended? how do I make the gl_exposure stick at 1.2? :) :?:
Camaxide

Re: gl_exposure reset

Post by Camaxide »

oh - and G2.2 pre 2013 is the version I use
Graf Zahl
GZDoom Developer
GZDoom Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

Upgrade. But be advised that this variable has been split into multiple values.
Camaxide

Post by Camaxide »

Ah, thanks - it was a bit getting my head around the various values and what exactly they do. most values seem to make the doom hand (melee) shine up like crazy, while leaving little light bloom elsewhere - so I guess I might have to adjust it with a new hand sprite to overcome this :) I ended up with gl_exposure_base 0.7 _min 0.7 _scale 0 _speed 1 for now - not sure what the speed does except slow down changes made - as I didnt notice any change from moving from dark to bright rooms which I expected maybe it would do. is there a description somewhere? :) (ps - yes the new version saves and remembers all 4 new variables)

Return to “Technical Support”