My site

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Lexus Alyus

My site

Post by Lexus Alyus »

Yes, I finally typed out some rough content for my site. Right now I've uploaded the two pages I created and all of my levels (sounds like I made a lot of levels... hah, there are only 6 :D).

As you can see, I chose a very minimalist look ;) (don't listen, he's lying... he knows naff all about HTML :D).

It works right now... seeing as this is my first site then I'd say that working is progress :D. Heh, I can just cram some photos on it and I'll have a professional looking site in no time ;). I'm currently waiting on Grubber to add the forum and news code to it... that might make things a tad easier.

This HTML lark isn't that hard to grasp... its just more a matter of knowledge really... I just don't know that many tags yet. I got the basics down. Next I'll design some buttons, logos and stuff and also grab some screenshots for my levels. I'll also get some music posted up there so you can listen to some of my stuff :D.

@ Grubber: Here are the topics I'd like in my forum:

* News
* Music
* Wads and Mods
* Short Stories

Thanks in advance :). Oh, you'll have to let me know how it all works too.

:twisted:
BioHazard

Post by BioHazard »

um, what is the url? lexus.drdteam.org?
Lexus Alyus

Post by Lexus Alyus »

It should be lexusalyus@drdteam.org, but I don't think you can access it yet. In my browser it says that access is prohibited. I suppose Grubber needs to sort that out... either way, I have a index page, so it should be up soon :).

:twisted:
solarsnowfall
Persecution Complex

Post by solarsnowfall »

Wouldn't that address be your email?

EDIT: Heh, saw the welcome page at lexusalyus.drdteam.org ;)
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

I can't put up a welcome page yet. I have no experience. But I'm gonna try to learn as much as I can :)
MasterOFDeath

Post by MasterOFDeath »

I recently got a new, free, and much better domain from a friend of mine.

http://caedescontego.net/~alex/

I only like just started it yesterday, hence the nice welcome page. Hopefully soon I get an index for news set up at least.

Return to “General”