Post Your Intros Here

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Sokoro

Re: Post Your Intros Here

Post by Sokoro »

Hello. I am making this useless post to prevent being marked as a spambot..

I am random DooM player... I played it since my 8years of age.. with some pauses.

I actualy registered just to make post about a bug.

So I am waiting untill Mods aprove this post and allow me to make visible threads.
Astonov

Post by Astonov »

Hi everyone.

Astonov is the name, and playin' with graphics is the game.
I was playing mod Daedalus: Alien Defense about five years ago, without any knowledge of english language. Now I'm 16 and returned back to the game and fantastic mod I grew on.

I have poor knowledge of ACS and I know some basics of mapping. Sometimes, I make some tracker music, just for fun.

I've just started working on high resolution textures for Daedalus. I think that such a quality mod like Daedalus should have some high res pack.
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Welcome Astonov.

I'll be interested to see how those Daedalus textures turn out.
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Hello I am new here

I'm Diablo.
I am 20 years old
i live in England
i enjoy video games and doing martial arts
i work in a music shop

glad to meet you all
Delyon

Post by Delyon »

I am here because I got a few ideas for my favorite game doom (zdoom/gzdoom..etc) that I would like to share with others and make some contribution to the community.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Welcome, both of you!
Kirbonium Tetroxide

Post by Kirbonium Tetroxide »

inb4 oh dear bloody christ he's here

Sup y'all, some of you skulltaggers may know me as the man of a million names, but I'm Kirb Tetroxide, and I am truly, quite volatile. Que tal, y'all?
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Welcome. That's quite an introduction you gave yourself. I hope you won't be too volatile. ;)
Kirbonium Tetroxide

If you knew me from Skulltag, you would understand why I gave myself the introduction I did xD I promise to not wreck too much
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Welcome, Kirb! Nice to see you here. And yeah, hope you're not too volatile. :P
Kirbonium Tetroxide

Eruanna wrote:Welcome, Kirb! Nice to see you here. And yeah, hope you're not too volatile. :P
Oh, wait till you hear why I lost my gmod position, it's a freakin' hilarious story
Condus Mundus

Post by Condus Mundus »

Salutations, you may call me Condus Mundus or CM for short.

I've been playing Doom Engine games for quite some time now and have been making maps and various other content for only slightly less than that.
Recently I have learned to model in Blender and have run into some integration issues so I decided to stop putting off the inevitable and make a forum account.
I also have some experience with other game engine modding (namely Half-life) along with some general coding knowledge.
A thread with my model issue will be made soon so until then...

Regards,
~CM
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Condus Mundus wrote:Salutations, you may call me Condus Mundus or CM for short.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Kirbonium Tetroxide wrote:Oh, wait till you hear why I lost my gmod position, it's a freakin' hilarious story
If you went by the example that myself and Metal set, it's no surprise. I, and a lot of other players, do not like his new policies.
Kirbonium Tetroxide

Eruanna wrote:
Kirbonium Tetroxide wrote:Oh, wait till you hear why I lost my gmod position, it's a freakin' hilarious story
If you went by the example that myself and Metal set, it's no surprise. I, and a lot of other players, do not like his new policies.
Oh trust me, what I gained from that experience-- apparently you're not allowed to tell someone who's got a reputation for being a bloody idiot that they're a bloody idiot. You're supposed to coddle them or something @_@ It seems like as soon as you, Metal, and Wartorn resigned, the people they brought in started getting the boot. (And all through this time, DS has been made an admin-- I guess cause he really kinda avoided the spotlight, maybe? *shrug*) Ah well though
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Post by Tiger »

I must have lived in a reverie world when it came to the ST Admin staff relation. I have a few experiences and opinions about the new staff, but I rather just move forward. I am glad that Cyber did not turn into an admin with a fascists mind - similar to other online communities; but I dislike that response actions are greatly delayed (ignored), and that he is not prompting for action but yet submitting. I still would like MetalHead being the head admin; but understandably, with so much stress that she dealt with throughout the years, it was time to move on and find something better. Additionally, Rivecoder also made a massive mark on SkullTag -- but that is only as far as I will go, as I will just continue to write for several hours :P
Being part of the staff, I enjoyed my time and I learned alot from the staff and the users from the community. If I had the option to relive that experience again, I would take that opportunity.
Kirbonium Tetroxide wrote:If you knew me from Skulltag, you would understand why I gave myself the introduction I did xD I promise to not wreck too much
I call bullsh*t! Anyways, hallo!
Oh, and please refrain from changing your UserName every five minutes :|
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier

Return to “General”