Doom Music!!!

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Pluck101

Doom Music!!!

Post by Pluck101 »

Remember before the PSX and DooM still had all its MIDI (not meaty, MIDI) rock goodness (and not that dreary ambiance crap)? Well im going to make a couple of covers of the guitar music parts of DooM! I'll start with Knee-Deep in the Dead, and then go on from there

Oh! Almost forgot they can be found on youtube later today. Ill post the links on this thread!
Your future has become.... FORSAKEN!
PeskySaurus

Re: Doom Music!!!

Post by PeskySaurus »

Hey how about eff you lol, that ambiance was absolutely incredible in both PSX Doom and Doom 64 (my absolute favorite doom ever, especially the TC). Crap? Total blasphemy. Infact, I am using PSX Doom/DoomII/FinalDoom music for my .wad.

That's not to say I dislike the original PC's music, quite the contrary I love it! I have CD's full of some of my fav remixes on DoomWorld or whatever. But to say the ambiance by legendary Aubrey Hodges is crap is just... you make my funny bone twitch with your incorrect opinion. :lol:

EDIT: Holy crap!!! I didn't realize how old this thread was. Sorry mods. I'm not a necromancer I swear
"Maybe one day I can figure it out, till then I just put another cigarette out, pull up a chair, open a brew, sit on the porch, and do what I do..." -Rehab
Pluck101

Post by Pluck101 »

well i didnt mean to insult the whole ambiance, it isnt crap, its just dreary and depressing. sorry if i offended lol :-"
Your future has become.... FORSAKEN!
PeskySaurus

Post by PeskySaurus »

lulz its ok, i'm not serious on here really
"Maybe one day I can figure it out, till then I just put another cigarette out, pull up a chair, open a brew, sit on the porch, and do what I do..." -Rehab

Return to “General”