Stack sf2-files in fluidsynth?

Advanced OpenGL source port fork from ZDoom, picking up where ZDoomGL left off.
[Home] [Download] [Git builds (Win)] [Git builds (Mac)] [Wiki] [Repo] [Bugs&Suggestions]

Moderator: Graf Zahl

fr1dd

Stack sf2-files in fluidsynth?

Post by fr1dd »

Is there any way to stack sf2-files in fluidsynth?

I'm asking because Rich ¥Weeds¥ Nagel has added an WeedsGM4_Update (29-Jan-2016) to his file archive as a separate file.
http://jasonwilliams400com.startlogic.c ... oundFonts/
Gez
Developer
Developer

Re: Stack sf2-files in fluidsynth?

Post by Gez »

Yes it's possible; you merely need to list all the files in the fluid_patchset variable. You can take a look at my little menu mod, where I've done this.

Example: fluid_patchset "D:\Soundfonts\WeedsGM3.sf2;D:\Soundfonts\WeedsGM4 Update.sf2"

Note: on Windows systems, use ';' as the separator between paths; on Linux/MacOS/other Unix-type systems, use ':' instead.

Also: this is equally true for SLADE 3, by the way, except that in SLADE 3 the CVAR is named fs_soundfont_path instead of fluid_patchset.
fr1dd

Re: Stack sf2-files in fluidsynth?

Post by fr1dd »

Gez wrote:Yes it's possible; you merely need to list all the files in the fluid_patchset variable. You can take a look at my little menu mod, where I've done this.

Example: fluid_patchset "D:\Soundfonts\WeedsGM3.sf2;D:\Soundfonts\WeedsGM4 Update.sf2"

Note: on Windows systems, use ';' as the separator between paths; on Linux/MacOS/other Unix-type systems, use ':' instead.

Also: this is equally true for SLADE 3, by the way, except that in SLADE 3 the CVAR is named fs_soundfont_path instead of fluid_patchset.
Works like a charm, thanks. :cheers:

Return to “GZDoom”