Question about circus667

Anything that doesn't fit into other forums.
ZDave

Question about circus667

Post by ZDave »

I wasn't sure where to post this question, after realizing that Tormentor wasn't the author of the wad(there is no reference to it on his site).
It just seemed to me like something Tormentor would make.
(Also I was under the impression that shtbg667 who is the author had changed over to Tormentor667 :?
There seems to be a few problems with the script not activating and I just wanted to know if others expierienced it. I'm sure a lot of people have played it.
It's a bit of a shame cos if it wasn't for stuff failing to activate throughout the map, it would be one of the best(original) wads ever made.
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

Re: Question about circus667

Post by Major Cooke »

Yes, there's an issue with the first map that I encountered when it came to the map circus666 (not 667, only tormentor and shtbag have 667 in their names) which involved crossing the pale fleshy hall-way which is supposed to teleport you to another sector silently... Sadly, there was something wrong with it because it wasn't tagged properly, so you basically have to noclip yourself straight forward from there and into that first section with all those balloons.

And no, shtbag and tormentor are two different people. I've actually gotten into contact with shtbag himself as well.

Return to “Off-Topic”