DuduKrazy's Guns III Final Beta version

Release your weapons here, so they don't get buried in the main forum or in the journals.
DuduKrazy

DuduKrazy's Guns III Final Beta version

Post by DuduKrazy »

Yeah! You didn't read it wrong. This is the final beta version of DuduKrazy's Guns III. The mod looks pretty much complete but i'm afraid there still might be something that may need a fix or a polishment.

Anyways, the mod has a heavy inspiration on the japanese culture, as well as some games like Shadow Warrior, the 16-Bit Shinobi series, etc. The weapons range from traditional ninja weaponry to modern and futuristic ones.

There are 14 weapons in the mod. Hopefully they shouldn't be too much overpowered or underpowered. I also tried to be as much original as possible avoiding overused weapons/ideas.

Well, here's the download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/210131579/Le-guns3.rar

In case you don't like Rapidshare, feel free to upload the file to other filehosting websites like Sendspace or Megaupload.

Note: The file can be downloaded as many times as you wish. I made a collector's account so no one have to worry about having to download the file 10 times only.

Important: Please report any issues you find on my mod journal. Any suggestions/nitpicks allowed.
Last edited by DuduKrazy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 18:06, edited 8 times in total.
Mortarion

Post by Mortarion »

*looks around at the file in front of self, tries to pick up file but iron bars crash out of nowhere and block hand*

Damn school computers wont give me acsess to rapidshare, but I'll dl soon as I get a chance, then I will playtest the hell out of it, you can count on that(aside from weapon gfx, I'm bored out of my skull) if I knew you still wanted playtesters, I'would of been right there for it, but I was busy and.. well, I'll go finish my assessment now... so I can go get it sooner
(lol only a few minutes after you posted)
It's Arma-goddamn-M*****ing-geddon.
The_Funktasm

Post by The_Funktasm »

It's good. I realize it's an old thread, but I thought it'd be appreciated anyway.

Last bumped by DuduKrazy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 17:45.

Return to “Releases”