Normal service will be resumed...

Stuff that's here --> Main page
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Normal service will be resumed...

Post by Enjay »

Just to make people aware that I am "between computers" right now. My new machine arrived yesterday and I'm in the process of setting things up and, as a result, my old one is getting less attention and will not be plugged in to my router as much either.

I will try and keep on top of things as much as possible, and will keep my old machine up and running for making SVN builds at least until I have the new one set up properly. I just may not manage to be quite so quick of the mark at catching new revisions for the next week or so.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: Normal service will be resumed...

Post by Rachael »

Thank you for letting us know, and thank you for doing all that you've done for this site. ^^
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Re: Normal service will be resumed...

Post by Enjay »

Thanks. :)

I've just uploaded a build of ZDoom SVN 1515 (updated at SVN status 1517, but the exe is not affected by 1516 or 1517). It's the first one that I have built and distributed from my new machine so I hope it's OK. I've tested it on my Vista and XP machines and it seems fine.

For info, this takes FMODEX.DLL up to ver 4.24.1.

I hope that within a week or so I will be up to speed properly and back to more regular checking of the repository. Fortunately, it's been relatively quiet commit-wise during this time anyway so there haven't been many updates for me to worry about.

Return to “News”