[RES] [G] Modefied Redneck Rampage AK

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

MidoriMan
Internet Hate Machine

[RES] [G] Modefied Redneck Rampage AK

Post by MidoriMan » Tue May 01, 2007 23:03

After downloading the RR weapons posted by WildWeasel, I checked out the AK graphics from the game. It was somewhat well detailed by my standards, but the perspective was rather off. After tooling around in Photoshop (in indexed color, before general cleanup) and adding a Major Zero hand to the grip, I wound up with a satisfactory result.
Attachments
AKMGA0.png
AKMGA0.png (18.95 KiB) Viewed 1257 times

wildweasel
Member, DRD Team
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel » Tue May 01, 2007 23:44

That's actually pretty neat-looking, and I'm half-tempted to steal that for my Hexen mod (if I ever get back to working on that).

hitmanx
money talks, silence pays

Post by hitmanx » Wed May 02, 2007 10:59

Thats really awesome. Mabye normal doomguy hands though. I may release a no glove version of that, if i feel like i have free time/ could be bothered. :D

lizardcommando
GIGA CRUSH!

Post by lizardcommando » Thu May 03, 2007 5:29

Ehh, something doesn't look right with the hands. I can't really put my finger on it... It looks like the character's barely holding onto the AK.

wildweasel
Member, DRD Team
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel » Thu May 03, 2007 5:35

That's mainly a problem with the hand, because that hand isn't really designed for that sort of pose (to put things in perspective: the hand originally came from HacX's Uzi reload, and it was holding the clip)

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”