Weapon Requests

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

DoomGuy II

Weapon Requests

Post by DoomGuy II »

Hi, I am new to the GZDoom community.

I have a project that I have been working on for almost 3 years and I have yet to release it. But, there are things that concern me. You see, I have weapons added in there that I wouldn't likely dare to use due to the copyright and permissions and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of people. So, I have a few weapon requests.

- An MK-23 Pistol
- An Uzi Sub-Machine Gun
- An enhanced version of the Doom Shotgun
- An M2 Browning Machine Gun
- A Black BFG
- A Deagle (I do have one in there, but I don't know who made the graphics)
- An M202A1 Multi-Shot Rocket Launcher (I am currently using the Shadow Warrior one and I don't know if it's a good idea to use that)

There's also one thing that I have to go over with you. I have a history of what's known as Acute Myeloid Lukemia that I was diagnosed with 8 years ago and they had to put me on Chemotherapy. So, kinda go easy on me and if you can't get anything or either one, that's fine. Any help is appreciated.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Sorry to disappoint you (and I am somewhat hesitant to do this being that it's your first post), but I'm going to have to politely ask you to please make any weapon/resource requests IN THE RESOURCE REQUESTS THREAD THAT I CANNOT POSSIBLY MAKE ANY MORE GOD-DAMNED OBVIOUS or else people like me will go and have a hissy-fit over it. =P

Right. So sorry about that.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Now, you're not gonna have a hissy fit WW, right? :P

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”