T7D: SE

In this forum, you can start an ongoing development diary detailing the progress on your latest mods in progress.

Moderator: wildweasel

Apothem

T7D: SE

Post by Apothem »

I have begun concept work on the revamping of my old weapons modification The 7th Dimension. I will be redoing all the weapons in decorate, and actually completely finish the mod this time around. When I first did this modification, I had to do it in Dehacked as the decorate weapons were not available at the time. If you wanna see what I'm working with, go to my website at:
http://apothem.theomniverse.com/wads

Lets hope I do this right 8)
Soultaker

Post by Soultaker »

I would like to be a beta tester for this.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Hmm, I was just about to write a review of the first one...
Apothem

Post by Apothem »

wildweasel wrote:Hmm, I was just about to write a review of the first one...
Please do! I'd like to get another opinion on it, as I'm looking for more things to fix/add.

I'm also planning on getting my website updated and hosted here at the drd team website. So the sooner you post a review the better! :D
Apothem

Post by Apothem »

Minor update: Got the autoshotgun gfx, working on coding and implementing.
Attachments
SHT2C0.JPG
SHT2C0.JPG (2.62 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Bleh, altough I like it. I've seen it in a bunch of mods lately...as an auto shotgun.
Apothem

Post by Apothem »

Really? Where? Never seen many that have it... then again, I dont pay much attention these days. :P
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Yeah, I know some mods have it, I can't remember any right off the top. WildWeasel? Help here?

EDIT: I finished that edit Apothem, I'll post it here tommarrow.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Marty Kirra wrote:Yeah, I know some mods have it, I can't remember any right off the top. WildWeasel? Help here?

EDIT: I finished that edit Apothem, I'll post it here tommarrow.
I actually pointed Apothem in the direction of this one myself - I believe it might have been in Grnade_x and Corupt_x as well as Necro_x (where I believe he took it from because it had shell-ejection animations on it). Shouldn't be that big of an issue though, I happen to like these graphics myself (and they're recolored, so it's a different impact altogether)
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

It's also been used in CT-TUN2.wad (or was it named CT-TUNCD.WAD? CAn't remember of the top of my head
Apothem

Post by Apothem »

:lol: You guys made it sound like it was a sin to use these specific gfx, but now I see it's alright. I thought these were overused or something and i just didnt know about it.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

I coulda sworn that there were more, I remember seeing it in like a ton of mods. Oh well, I will post that edit soon enough.
Apothem

Post by Apothem »

The mod has been updated a little, I'm going to be using the base bex in order to update the entire mod. Some weapons will be scrapped and recoded, and some will just recieve minor modifications.
I've added shell ejection to all weapons that needed it (Shotguns, autoshotgun, pistols)
Still working on getting the melee weapon figured out.

Return to “Development Journals”