[RES][A] Devil Is a Crybaby

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

Xaser
Developer
Developer

[RES][A] Devil Is a Crybaby

Post by Xaser »

Er, ah... okay, weirdo title, but oh well. :P

Anyway, I was screwing around a long time ago and with a convenient little program, I was able to extract a lot of the sounds from a few PS2 games... including Devil May Cry. Now, I had forgotten completely about this until just recently (as in... today), but I had ripped the weapon sounds a while back for the hell of it, and there's no sense in keeping it all to myself, is there? :P

Anyway, this right here are the sounds for all the gun weapons (I didn't bother with the swords since Chrono stole some better ones from Oblivion... did he ever post those here?). A couple sound slightly different than they actually do in-game (Nightmare Beta in particular) due to sound frequency oddities and such, and as a result the standalone shotgun cocking sound is rather sub-par... but otherwise, everything else in the pack is pretty cool. I don't have too much use for them at the moment so I might as well share while I'm here. :P

Enjoy and stuff,
link
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

I've got the Oblivion sword sounds as well (I actually used them in ww-htic already), in addition to a bunch of other useful stuff. Pretty much everything aside from the music and voice-overs, actually.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Do these have the dante grunts and dante pain sounds as well? Cause DMC1 dante slash grunts are pretty cool. And you shoud throw in the sword and fist sounds as well, because while oblivion sounds realistic and fancy, DMC's melee sounds are thick and juicy. And we can't forget our old friend the ifrit gauntlets!

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”