Bio Revolver

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

Hell_Best

Bio Revolver

Post by Hell_Best »

Bio revolver. What do you think about it. It's not ready need some more textures on it.
Attachments
Bio Rev2.jpg
Bio Rev2.jpg (35.69 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Paul »

Explanation-because of my internet being retarded there was no explanation why I moved this topic and your knife to the doom armory resources. I apologise, but blame my connection.

Personally, I feel this is no project, but a weapon. There's no description of your project, for starters, or in-game shots. Not a project, thus I decided the armory is the most fitting section.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Will it fit in doom? The position of the gun looks painful to hold. The backround doesn't help either. It is a nice gun, but is it really a rescorce?
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

I realize it's not ready, but the lighting is really poor (it should be coming from behind the camera, not behind the gun) and there's really no reason for that cloudy texture to be there in the background (removing it and replacing it with a solid color would reduce the image filesize by quite a bit).
Hell_Best

Post by Hell_Best »

ok i will fix the light and the background . and it's not ready i just wanted to know what you think about the gun.
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

Well, maybe Im oblivious to something that everyone else can see, or already knows about, but why is it called a Bio Revolver, were bio makes it seem like its part living flesh, or at least like the UT GES Bio Rifle :D

Otherwise though, Ill break it down for you from what I can see:

The Barrel looks almost like it was taken off of an SMG, but I think it still looks nice, in fact, the whole top part reminds me of an MP5 or even an AK.

The Revolver chamber should be bigger in my personal opinion, not in any particular direction, just scaled up a bit.

The Handle seems to be rather huge and plain, although the huge part might have to do with the perspective, and the plain part being for the fact that when your holding it in Doom, or any other game, you wont really be seeing it.

Altogether, I think the old fashioned handle and the new fangled barrel/top part clash, I would go with a more rectangly

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”