Zombies and Mutants

Talk about our & your projects.
J-Dub

Post by J-Dub »

Sorry its been so long since I posted an update. I've been working on this again recently. I decided that I really didn't like a lot of it and redesigned it. I've been playing a lot of Quake4 online lately and thats kinda inspired me. I figured that playing this project should feel like playing the best parts of a deathmatch game. No more long cutscenes or slow battles. You always start w/ a Chaingun + Chainsaw. Enemies are beefed up (except the slime creature which has been weakened). I've created a fairly decent clone of the Quake4 acceleration pad with some sloped 3D floors and sector lighting effects (see pic) which I hope will add some life to this map. Hopefull I'll be done soon :/
Attachments
Acceleration
Acceleration
jpad.jpg (130.77 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
J-Dub

Post by J-Dub »

Here are a couple pics...
Attachments
Notice the effect of meat flying off the zombie. This picture doesn't do the effect justice though.
Notice the effect of meat flying off the zombie. This picture doesn't do the effect justice though.
DOOM0003.jpg (131.94 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
This is near the beginning, where the graves used to be.
This is near the beginning, where the graves used to be.
DOOM0004.jpg (169.47 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Paul »

The screenshots are very dark, had to boost up gamma. But they look excellent. I've been waiting for this for a long time now.
Is that a System Shock 2 grate I see in 3rd screenie? ;)

Keep up the great work.

Return to “Projects”