My 5th Project

Talk about our & your projects.
ChupaReaper

My 5th Project

Post by ChupaReaper »

I've had and finished 4 previous projects, but they're huge in file size (mp3s and hi res textures mostly), so no one knows about them and I don't know where I can upload them. All my projects have their won maps, enemies and weapons, etc. I've been editing Doom Legacy and then GZDoom since 2004.

Anyway, on topic, my fifth project (unamed) is a hexen sort of themed rpg which is going to be huge (I hope), I've already made about 24 enemies and a load of items,a few little maps, no weapons or projectiles done yet. I'm using Strife dialog for the first time, ASC and my biggest move, md2 models, which are quite easy to set up. I'm not going to focus on mapping until later on when everything else is round about done.

Some comments and hints would be nice, just don't drive a stake through my heart! Below are a few screenshots and the link to my project's page is: http://reaverdragon.fortunecity.com/RGa ... ject5.html -the link IS case sensitive.

I'll post some screens up next.
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Ok, I would post up some screens but the host I'm using doesn't let me, so, just follow the link above for them.

I am using the models from jDRP, jHRP, jXRP and XCCP, but they are resource packs not just for Doomsday, I will ask permission before uploading my project though.
Yet again I'm biting off more than I can chew, but I've always done and the results have been good, well I think they have anyways...

Return to “Projects”