Congratulations to Enjay!

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Congratulations to Enjay!

Post by Rachael »

After many years of service to the Doom community, Enjay is now being promoted to administrator status on DRD Team. He is now able to assist myself and wildweasel for any issues or suggestions that you may have, as well as helping to moderate the forum (not that it needs a heck of a lot of that ;)).

Congratulations!
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: Congratulations to Enjay!

Post by Rex Claussen »

Are you kidding me? The guy's a menace. He practically runs The Persecution Complex forums like Hitler ran Poland, and it's got to the point that DBT and I are scared shitless to make any post, lest we incur the wrath of the MIGHTY ENJAY. And now he's ADMINISTRATOR? We are all so [insert appropriate verb here]!

But all kidding aside, it couldn't have happened to a nicer and more balanced guy. He's practically the male version of Blind Justice.

Congratulations, Nigel. [Now don't let all that power go to your head, and get cracking on Paranoid. The project isn't going to get done by itself, you know.]
Starscream2
Stronghold Team

Post by Starscream2 »

Congrats, Enjay!
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Thanks for the kind wishes. :)
Rex Claussen wrote:Are you kidding me? The guy's a menace. He practically runs The Persecution Complex forums like Hitler ran Poland, and it's got to the point that DBT and I are scared shitless to make any post, lest we incur the wrath of the MIGHTY ENJAY. And now he's ADMINISTRATOR? We are all so [insert appropriate verb here]!
I think that's a bit harsh. I've always seen myself as more like Stalin than Hitler. ;) (Just thinking back, the 20th century did have some amazing dictators didn't it. Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Kim Sung Il, Kim Jong Il, Pol Pot, Nicolae Ceausescu, Benito Mussolini, Ayatollah Khomeni... I wonder what the 21st has in store?)
Remmirath
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Remmirath »

Congrats, Nigel. :)
SoulPriestess wrote:Good job, Morpheus! You are teh awesum!
Gez
Developer
Developer

Post by Gez »

Enjay wrote:I think that's a bit harsh. I've always seen myself as more like Stalin than Hitler. ;) (Just thinking back, the 20th century did have some amazing dictators didn't it. Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Kim Sung Il, Kim Jong Il, Pol Pot, Nicolae Ceausescu, Benito Mussolini, Ayatollah Khomeni... I wonder what the 21st has in store?)
Kim Jong-il is more a 21st-c. dictator than a 20th-c. one, given his rule began in the 90s. And he has decided to make sure people don't forget he's still crazy.

Return to “General”