Thank you, Gez and Enjay!

Discuss the hosted development builds here.
[Home]

Moderator: Dev Builds Team

Rachael
Developer
Developer

Thank you, Gez and Enjay!

Post by Rachael »

I just wanted to post here to give an unprovoked appreciation towards two people here who I think may be among the most helpful people in the entire Doom community.

For Gez - you might not always like what he posts, but you will always like what he does - and he works tirelessly at it.

He helps maintain the Doom section of Wikia.com and also helps maintain the ZDoom Wiki, ensuring that all content is accurate and up-to-date.

And he's also one of our most active members of the SVN team, adding in numerous builds for different utilities and source ports.

Without Gez, I don't know where we'd be! So, thank you!

And as for Enjay - he helps lots of people with random questions, posts regular ZDoom and GZDoom builds, and helps maintain the forums on this site. He's also one of the best testers for both ZDoom and GZDoom - posting numerous bug reports that often get fixed before anyone else finds them.

They both prove that you don't have to be a full-time developer in a source port to truly make an impact on the community.

So thank you, both of you! :)
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: Thank you, Gez and Enjay!

Post by Rex Claussen »

Seconded.
Cutmanmike

Post by Cutmanmike »

Here here. Also thanks Enjay, for bringing me to the ZDoom community via the NJTRAIN express :P
Remmirath
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Remmirath »

Thank you Gez. :)

And thank you Enjay for breeding me in my early ZDoom days by teaching me the ways of the "Force". :P
SoulPriestess wrote:Good job, Morpheus! You are teh awesum!
Firebrand
Dev Builds Team

Post by Firebrand »

Keep up the great work! 8)
I'm the ruler of the Fire Power.....

Return to “Development Builds”