Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Talk about our & your projects.
spartanoo2
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 19:36

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by spartanoo2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 19:38

hi legendary can help me pls i have a idea a new server n.n

spartanoo2
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 19:36

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by spartanoo2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 20:00

i cant enter the discord in the post , can help me pls

User avatar
Legendary
Making dingys and minding my own business
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Legendary » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:46

theundeadsoldier wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 22:04
Legendary wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 18:36
theundeadsoldier wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 20:59
Im back and i managed to find again the topic good to see you again Legendary what's new in LCA?
Wow welcome back man, I haven't seen you in forever. It's a lot of new stuff though, look at the first post with the update notes. Also you should make a Discord and join our channel we have a lot of members so far. The link for that is also in the first post.
good to see you too.

my discord is Theundeadsoldier#2831
Nice, I have you added now.
spartanoo2 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 19:38
hi legendary can help me pls i have a idea a new server n.n
Help you with what? PM me.
spartanoo2 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 20:00
i cant enter the discord in the post , can help me pls
Odd, It's working fine for me.

Guest

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2017 14:16

Hecatia wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 17:01
RazorDoom wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 14:58
That patch only contains the spawner chances, nothing more. Anyway, i tried without that patch and still not working, always drop me a error in the spread rune and the regeneration rune.
Oh, I think that's because HEM inherits from Skulltag actors. Try loading skulltag_actors and skulltag_data before everything else, loading it after Complex will cause some problems.

Also HEM isn't my addon lol, it was originally made by Harbinger and was taken by some Russian group and was modified.
HEM does not make a group, but I'm alone. And more to note now, HEM can be run on gzdoom with almost all runes from skultag not using skulltag_data, there will be no spread and termsphere will not increase the damage.

User avatar
Blast88
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 20:22

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Blast88 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 21:58

Hey Legendary. For this topic, can you set your last sentence to say "All updates will be posted here" instead of "All updates will be posted here and ZDoom Forums". We already know that we also can no longer use the ZDoom forums to talk about this project.

User avatar
Legendary
Making dingys and minding my own business
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Legendary » Wed Dec 27, 2017 20:01

Blast88 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 21:58
Hey Legendary. For this topic, can you set your last sentence to say "All updates will be posted here" instead of "All updates will be posted here and ZDoom Forums". We already know that we also can no longer use the ZDoom forums to talk about this project.
Sure thing man, thank you. Completely forgot about that.

tarrasqueSorcerer
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 16:22

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by tarrasqueSorcerer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 19:15

I want to report a really rare bug.
True leg baby sentient will use its close-range attack (leg asg) even if you are standing behind a wall. It will be stuck in a loop shooting at the wall until you move away.
You should add a line of sight check, or move the distance check to Missile state.

The Nightmare Tank

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by The Nightmare Tank » Sun Mar 11, 2018 13:54

I'm getting this error when attempting to use LCA:

Code: Select all

Script error, "lca-v1.5.9.6.pk3:actors/monsters/legendarycybernoble.txt" line 511:
Parent type 'CyNoblePuff' not found in LegCyNoblePuff
Script error, "lca-v1.5.9.6.pk3:actors/items/legendaryarmor.txt" line 24:
"armor.savepercent" requires an actor of type "Armor"
I looked through the thread and couldn't find any info on it. Load order is as follows:

Code: Select all

Path=complex-doom.v27a2.pk3
Path=lca-v1.5.9.6.pk3
Path=randommons-v1.2.3.1-cd27-patch.pk3
Path=lca-djb-v4.2.1.pk3
Path=hpbar-v16.pk3
(Using Zandronum 3.0)

tarrasqueSorcerer
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 16:22

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by tarrasqueSorcerer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 16:50

LCA doesn't work with Complex v27. Use v26 instead.

Major Cooke
Developer
Developer
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 19:25

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Major Cooke » Tue Mar 20, 2018 21:24

Legendary, I have a few recommendations that you can take to maximize stability of this addon.
  1. Extract the ACS lumps from the wad to the following two folders:
    - /ACS/ <--For compiled lumps
    - /Scripts/ <--For non-compiled
    Then delete that WAD.
  2. Merge the DECORATE lump inside of LCADemo with the primary lump in the root folder and delete it. Move the MAPINFO out along with the music. Leave the rest of the lumps in there.
  3. Move LCADEMO and MONTEST wad files into /Maps/ subdirectory.
I recommend these actions to maximize stability and reduce RAM usage.

If you're using SLADE, there's some good news: that editor is configured to automatically move compiled scripts straight over to the ACS folder from the Scripts, so you don't have to worry about doing that.

User avatar
Legendary
Making dingys and minding my own business
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Legendary » Sat Mar 31, 2018 21:05

tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 19:15
I want to report a really rare bug.
True leg baby sentient will use its close-range attack (leg asg) even if you are standing behind a wall. It will be stuck in a loop shooting at the wall until you move away.
You should add a line of sight check, or move the distance check to Missile state.
Interesting, I'll have that fixed for 1.6. Thanks for telling me about this.
Major Cooke wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 21:24
Legendary, I have a few recommendations that you can take to maximize stability of this addon.
  1. Extract the ACS lumps from the wad to the following two folders:
    - /ACS/ <--For compiled lumps
    - /Scripts/ <--For non-compiled
    Then delete that WAD.
  2. Merge the DECORATE lump inside of LCADemo with the primary lump in the root folder and delete it. Move the MAPINFO out along with the music. Leave the rest of the lumps in there.
  3. Move LCADEMO and MONTEST wad files into /Maps/ subdirectory.
I recommend these actions to maximize stability and reduce RAM usage.

If you're using SLADE, there's some good news: that editor is configured to automatically move compiled scripts straight over to the ACS folder from the Scripts, so you don't have to worry about doing that.
Thanks for the help man, I'll take this into consideration for 1.6. You said some other important stuff on discord as well but I lost your messages. Could you send me all the things you suggested through discord pm?

User avatar
Legendary
Making dingys and minding my own business
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Legendary » Sat Mar 31, 2018 21:11

Also everyone, LCA has been updated to 1.5.9.6. Been a while since it's been out I just forgot to update this forum topic. 1.6 is currently being worked on, me and my team have gotten a lot of work done for it and are slowly reaching the release date. I can honestly tell you that it will be the best version to date. I also updated the discord link, this new invitation will never expire. Anyway, the link and everything for 1.5.9.6 is in the first post. Let me know if there are any problems.

aking2001
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 19:03

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by aking2001 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 19:11

Legendary wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 21:11
I also updated the discord link, this new invitation will never expire.
about that...
Image

User avatar
Legendary
Making dingys and minding my own business
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Legendary » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:52

aking2001 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 19:11
Legendary wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 21:11
I also updated the discord link, this new invitation will never expire.
about that...
Image
Discord plz, my bad lol I swear I clicked the option that said to make it permanent.

Edit: I think It's fixed now.

Post Reply

Return to “Projects”