MaxED has officially joined the Dev Builds team! Welcome!
He will be maintaining the DoomBuilder branches, mainly his own project (GZDoomBuilder). Thank you, and welcome!
Unfortunately, this also means that we have to say goodbye to a great friend. Tiger has been more help to this Doom community than most people would ever know. This was a man who never gave less than 110% to everything he ever did - and he was always quite happy doing so. People like Tiger just don't spring up very often. He is very knowledgeable about so many things and, while some people may have seen him as eccentric, I saw him for what he truly was - he was a genuine asset to the community, and in his departure he leaves a great void. He is moving on to a gaming engine that better supports his project, and for that we cannot blame him, but that does not make us any less sad to see him go.
Tiger, you will be greatly missed. I hope you don't forget about us, and that you come back to say hi every once in a while!
Stuff that's here --> Main page
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:30
|1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.|
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
5. No one is listening until you fart.
6. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
7. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
8. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
9. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
10. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
11. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
12. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
13. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
14. Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.
15. Don't squat with your spurs on.
16. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
17. Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
18. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
19. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
20. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
21. Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
22. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
23. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
24. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
25. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
26. We are born naked, wet and hungry, and get slapped on our behind. Then things get worse.
27. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
28. There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
29. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
30. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday...around age 12.
31. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests