Good news

Main drdteam.org news.
[Home] [Hosted & External Links]
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Good news

Post by Rachael »

Thanks to the donations thus far, this site is good to go for at least another 6 months now. I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who donated - I will not mention names here in order to protect the confidentiality of the donors, it will be up to themselves to reveal it if they want to.

On behalf of both the entire DRD Team and Skulltag communities, I would like to say thank you again to those who have donated.

If you still wish to help out, it's not too late, and any funds will be contributed toward the site's balance.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: Good news

Post by Rachael »

Because the site's accounting did become a bit of a public matter when asking for donations, I will post the numbers here for people who are interested - but I just didn't want them showing on the front page.

We are at $340 received ($5 of which received commercially) - this includes everything received right up to the minute this post was made, -$60 (after April 1st, two months of $30) for payments, so we're currently sitting at $280. (which will last 9 months)
Gez
Developer
Developer

Post by Gez »

Did you solve the PayPal issue, by the way, or found another transaction site?
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

No - I am having a friend handle the donations for me.

Return to “News”