That was one hot month...

Moderator: Paul

Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

That was one hot month...

Post by Paul »

August ends and the chilling breeze of winter gets closer with each moment... And thank goodness! While everyone else is making bbq parties, getting laid, goin' to da club, getting laid some more... I'm getting all frustrated from sweat on my arms smearing my drawings :x

A fistful of quality art comes your way in the Art section. Only recently I'm re-discovering the world of classical painting with the brush n' stuff. It seems to have much more spirit and feeling than the digital way of doing things ;)
There's also a set of photos I made 2 years ago named "Abstract Landscapes". Then there's also a midi soundtrack for your Doom mod in the music section.

The games section didn't earn any new shots or anything. I'm seriously considering shutting it down. :| Really, I haven't touched my mods in months. I think I'll release some alpha or something to see if it generates any interest, but that's a big maybe...

Have fun! Back to drawing...
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Re: That was one hot month...

Post by Enjay »

Having had the wettest, most miserable (weather-wise) summer I can remember where there were only 2 days that I did not experience at least some rain from the last week in June to the end of August and the temperature has spent most of its time on the low to mid teens celcius and a "typical" day has included winds, low temperatures, often torrential rain and generally crappy weather, I have no sympathy. :P

Going to check out your sweaty art later. ;)
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Re: That was one hot month...

Post by Paul »

Ugh, I don't envy. :(

Return to “News”