- Uploaded files must be in an archive format, such as ZIP, RAR, or 7Z. Please do not upload executable files (EXE) or other loose items (such as unzipped WAD files). (Exceptions include pictures)
- Please be clear in the description of your file. This makes it much easier for everyone to identify what your file is.
- We do not tolerate the free distribution of warez, cracks, illegally obtained serial keys, and other copyright-infringing files. The file service is not to be used to upload copies of Doom engine IWAD files.
- Please respect the bounds of good taste: if the file you submit contains anything explicitly pornographic, hateful, racist, or offensive in any other way, expect your file to be deleted. For those about to use the "art" argument, it falls to the administration staff as to what classifies as "art."
- Please do not upload excessively large files. The DRD Team encourages you to make use of freely available compression programs such as 7-Zip.
- DRD Team file hosting is provided as a free service; we do not provide warranty, we do not guarantee the privacy of your files, and we reserve the right to limit your usage of file hosting at any point for any reason.
Because of the legal strictness towards web hosts for providing any sort of legal content, we must be ever vigilant to files that break any laws. To this end, breaking ANY rule listed above, legal or not, will result in dire immediate consequences without warning - first and foremost a ban from the file site itself. Breaking rules 2 or 5 are excepted from the ban-first rule, you'll get a warning for those.
However, future infractions on any rule may include bans from the entire DRD Team network.
Moral of the story? Don't break the rules, it's really not worth it.