Feel free to discuss projects, ask for ideas, show off, advertise, hype projects, present opinions, give advice and so on, so everyone is happy
Here's a couple of rules to remember, though
- Do NOT post editing questions here (post them at the Editing Help forum)
- Do NOT bash people's work
- Authors, do not respond negatively to criticism, crap or good. If it's bashing, we'll take care of it. You, focus on criticism.
- To sum up above rules - show respect to others, authors and comment providers.
- HAVE something to show/present. Don't come with a new idea for the Chuck Norris of wads. You can show off screenshots, movies, previews, demos, but also descriptions (if they are contentful), ideas, concepts, storylines, and so on (even if it's talkaboutware, game designing is still art )
- Do NOT advertise your own forum here please. (post that at the offtopic forum)
- Feel free to setup a mod journal. For weapon modders-you can do it either here or at the Doom armory forums, it's no major difference.
- Posting an already finished thing you want to advertise here or encourage people to test is a very good idea indeed!
- It'd be a good idea to post screenshots of works in progress, or heck, finished works as well. If you don't know how to post screenshots, go to http://www.imageshack.us and you can upload your shots there.