Dark Spectral Doom (RDDR Reborn)

Talk about our & your projects.
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Random colours, that's a first, is it just with my model pack, if not it'll be either your graphics card or most likely the drivers.
And that's an interesting Paramite model, if I can get my hands on this MMORPG and snag a few models, RDDR will have some very new interesting additions to its 'wildlife'... I'd like to see those extinct creatures make a return, Meeches were they?
Wolf3DFan15

Post by Wolf3DFan15 »

Yup that would be great, and yeah their meeches. they were like scrabs with sharp teeth.. and i think one leg i'm not sure.

Oh yeah i gues its my card. because its not just your wad.. its been happening for a while now for anything i use on skulltag or Gzdoom
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

My PC has an GeForce 8800 (very good for GZDoom/ST to Doom 3), I upgraded from a 6600 but the damn machine still completely freezes out, no responce at all, some form of hardware clash or maybe there's some overclocking turned on where it shouldn't be, either way I'm not sure but I don't care because laptops are the way forward, the one I use has a 6600 but works much faster than my PC, when my PC had a working 6600 and that PC had better specs?! So if you're thinking about upgrading, etc, you should get a Dell Inspiron 1520 (what I have) as they are awesome (Doom 3 at a high FPS on High Quality settings). I even put it in RDDR for a laugh! I'm not sure if it's in the pack online but if you type Summon OLaptop in game, my laptop playing RDoom may appear!
Wolf3DFan15

Post by Wolf3DFan15 »

Well I found you a Slig monster to use

Download:

http://www.vanneel.de/html/body_downloads.html
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Interesting, I may be using that... Hopefully that Paramite one will be released as that will be a very welcome addition.

Due to XM.com dying on me, I can't update my website, so I've changed to:
http://reaverdragon.byethost5.com/

The main details on page 1 should be updated.
Also the new version of RDDR should be on its way shortly, I'm at a party tomorrow so I can setup the upload then! Hopefully I wont come back too drunk and mess things all up!
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Finally, all uploaded!
RDDR v1.6 Get this first, unzip the folder into your Hardrive or where ever:
http://files.filefront.com/RDDR+v16rar/ ... einfo.html

RDoom v3.2 Unzip this into the Reaver Dragon Doom folder from the first download, this is for RDoom, if you just want the resource for your own project then don't bother with this:
http://files.filefront.com/RDoom+v32rar ... einfo.html

And that's it, the music packs are in the second link too. Sorry for the file size but thats the best I can get using WinRAR. I can't use torrents either because it slows my computer down way too much.
Sir Psycho Sexy

Post by Sir Psycho Sexy »

Hey,

It seems to have been a month since the last post, the files have been deleted off filefront. I really wanted to try this, and I've been looking for other places it's been hosted but I couldn't find anything. If anyone could help me get this mod it would be great, thanks.
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

I'll need to reupload it again, which will take a day for each rar file! Its annoying because Filefront will automatically add files to a deletion list over time but sends you a warning email so you can save your files from deletion, the problem is it goes into my Junk filter so I'm not informed about it, very annoying. I'll post here when the new links are up.
Sir Psycho Sexy

Ok thanks alot!
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Oks, I'm going out today so I'll start the upload now and hopefully by the time I get back the RDDR file should be up and I'll update the links on my website, I'll post them here too, then I'll try and upload RDoom tomorrow.
Sir Psycho Sexy

Well it's been about 5 days.. have any luck?
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Nope, from 12:00pm to 1:00am and it crashed! I'll try again this saturday. Sorry for the problems. All because of FileFront's stupid deletion list lol.
Sir Psycho Sexy

lol that sucks, well im looking forward to playing the mod. All I can do is look at the screen shots and wait. :(
Sir Psycho Sexy

Yay, it's saturday. I waited a week, filefront better not screw up this time.
Sir Psycho Sexy

My fingers are crossed here. Did it work? Sorry if I keep bugging, it's just because it's been a week and all...

Return to “Projects”