[Release] 1024-4 Final mission

Talk about our & your projects.

[Release] 1024-4 Final mission

Post by Alter »

I present you a new release from me! 1024-4... a sequel to old series which were just newbish... but this comes with a professional blow... prepare to be raped by UV's difficulty! 7 Maps kthxbai read the textfile
Download: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?id=15113
Screenshots:
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Well, it was quite fun, like your other 1024 wads, and it does show a more dab hand at Doom modding than the previous offerrings. Not particularly hard though, and there was plenty of ammo to spare.

Good job, overall.

Now, perhaps we can see you going for something a little more ambitious?

Post by Alter »

Phobus wrote:Well, it was quite fun, like your other 1024 wads, and it does show a more dab hand at Doom modding than the previous offerrings. Not particularly hard though, and there was plenty of ammo to spare.

Good job, overall.

Now, perhaps we can see you going for something a little more ambitious?
Well duh yeah.... i'm done with this series.... however no ideas for next project....
Dutch Devil

Post by Dutch Devil »

Do an megawad that should be alot more ambitious than this one ;) played this an while ago and I found it an nice mapset though the last map felt rushed.
Azure Agony

Post by Azure Agony »

Nice oldschool wad with tons of monsters and unstoppable low range action, good for take a breath between making self wads or other Doom stuff!

Return to “Projects”