New modelpack

Talk about our & your projects.
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Re: New modelpack

Post by Enjay »

And now that I've had a chance to look at it close up, it really is perfect - exactly what I was looking for. Thank you once again. :yup:

Not to sound greedy, I just want to know so that I can plan what I'm doing, will you be in a position to do the other ship?
sitters
Hosted

Post by sitters »

Enjay wrote:And now that I've had a chance to look at it close up, it really is perfect - exactly what I was looking for. Thank you once again. :yup:

Not to sound greedy, I just want to know so that I can plan what I'm doing, will you be in a position to do the other ship?

Yeah, I also do the ohter ship. :)

Willem
sitters
Hosted

Post by sitters »

Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Wow! that was fast and, again, absolutely perfect. It's even better than I was hoping for. Thank you very much once again.
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

I just wanted to drop into this thread again to repeat my thanks for these models. I spent a bit of time trying them out in various situations yesterday and I'm really pleased with what you have done. Although initially SHIP1 was more important to me, your interpretation of SHIP2 means that I will have to find more use for it. I think it looks great: better than the picture it was modelled from. To me it has a quite rounded, almost bulbous, front end and it reminds me of round faced whales like the pilot whale or beluga whale. I think it really works well. I also like the interpretation of the rear end with the engine glows - something I hadn't even thought about. The skin painting for both is absolutely perfect too. These models are way better than I could have managed.

So, once again, thank you very much. :)
sitters
Hosted

Post by sitters »

Enjay wrote:I just wanted to drop into this thread again to repeat my thanks for these models. I spent a bit of time trying them out in various situations yesterday and I'm really pleased with what you have done. Although initially SHIP1 was more important to me, your interpretation of SHIP2 means that I will have to find more use for it. I think it looks great: better than the picture it was modelled from. To me it has a quite rounded, almost bulbous, front end and it reminds me of round faced whales like the pilot whale or beluga whale. I think it really works well. I also like the interpretation of the rear end with the engine glows - something I hadn't even thought about. The skin painting for both is absolutely perfect too. These models are way better than I could have managed.

So, once again, thank you very much. :)
Your welcome,

If you need more stuff in the future, name it. :)

willem
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

sitters wrote:If you need more stuff in the future, name it.
Willem, I visited your web site today to look for a model, but couldn't find one. What I need is a "hover platform", similar to one of those below (the one on which Darth Vader is riding would be ideal, as it is relatively simple, yet interesting to look at:

Would you be able to create one for me? Thanks.
sitters
Hosted

Post by sitters »

Rex Claussen wrote:
sitters wrote:If you need more stuff in the future, name it.
Willem, I visited your web site today to look for a model, but couldn't find one. What I need is a "hover platform", similar to one of those below (the one on which Darth Vader is riding would be ideal, as it is relatively simple, yet interesting to look at:

Would you be able to create one for me? Thanks.

No problem I make one.
sitters
Hosted

Post by sitters »

I made this one

I send it to you.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Ha, ha! Fantastic! I sent you an email about the data pad on the stem.

Thanks.

[EDIT: I got the modified version, thanks.]
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Willem, I vaguely remember that one of your model packs includes a bundle of dynamite. Do you happen to remember which one? I don't want to download several packs and search for the model in the correct pack.

If you have a sci-fi version of an explosive device, that would be preferable. Alternatively, perhaps you could convert the model found here. It is in a format with which I am completely unfamiliar. If you can convert it to md2 or md3 format, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
sitters
Hosted

Post by sitters »

Rex Claussen wrote:Willem, I vaguely remember that one of your model packs includes a bundle of dynamite. Do you happen to remember which one? I don't want to download several packs and search for the model in the correct pack.

If you have a sci-fi version of an explosive device, that would be preferable. Alternatively, perhaps you could convert the model found here. It is in a format with which I am completely unfamiliar. If you can convert it to md2 or md3 format, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

Hi Rex, I send you an Email with the Grenade in MD2 and MD3 format.
The bundle of dynamite is very low in resolution ( poly-count ).
If you don't use the Grenade, I can make a new model if you have an example ( picture ).

Willem
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

sitters wrote:Hi Rex, I send you an Email with the Grenade in MD2 and MD3 format.
I got the model, thanks. It is very nice and exactly what I need.

Return to “Projects”