ZDCMP2 - 3x Detail slots, 3x Gameplay slots left - join now!

Talk about our & your projects.
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

ZDCMP2 - 3x Detail slots, 3x Gameplay slots left - join now!

Post by Tormentor667 »

The official development forum over at the Realm667 is online now!
Join us now, get your slot and give your feedback, we are looking forward to your support!
Last edited by Tormentor667 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 21:38, edited 2 times in total.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: ZDoom Community Map Project 2 - It's official now!

Post by Rex Claussen »

Nice logo! You have a flair for graphics (among other things), Daniel.
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thanks Rex :) It's actually my jon, I am working at an advertisement and design agency, so this is the good thing that comes with it. Anyway, would you be interested in joining us? There are still some slots left open and you only need two days drawn from your shedule :)

Join us now!
Most of the "Phase 1" slots for the general development and mapping are already taken, only a few ones are left. Though, if you are a talented mapper and would like to detail areas or make sure the design is consistent, there are still free slots in "Phase 2". And, if you would like to beta test, bugfix and adjust the gameplay overall, there are also free slots in "Phase 3". You see, there is enough work to do, even if you are not a mapper or if your time is even more limited.

Link to the sign up thread: http://realm667.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2311
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Tormentor667 wrote:Anyway, would you be interested in joining us? There are still some slots left open and you only need two days drawn from your shedule :)
I am reluctant to commit to anything because I don't want to let the Team down if I can't produce in time. My current job-related work-load is killing me, and in the next few weeks I need to take an exam for professional recertification, I need to do my taxes, and I need to travel for several projects. As I type this I am in a hotel room well after working hours, catching a quick break between overtime work to stay in touch with DooM stuff.

If you still need mappers in 3 or 4 weeks I will consider signing up. But many thanks for asking me to join the Team. Good luck. I'm sure it'll be fantastic!
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

Re: ZDCMP2 - Mapping,Detail & Gameplay slots still open for

Post by Tormentor667 »

Totally understood. So, if you have some more time left, simply check the Development Chain thread (http://www.realm667.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2311) and maybe there are still slots open where you could help out :)
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

Re: ZDCMP2 - Mapping,Detail & Gameplay slots still open for

Post by Tormentor667 »

Hey guys, there are still Detail (phase 2) and Gameplay/Bugfix (phase 3) slots left open, so if you are skilled in one of these departments, please join us so the development chain is completet. Also someone for the Boss Arena is needed, who provides an arena and an interesting final boss (with all neat DECORATE and ACS stuff) - support us :)

Link for signing up: http://www.realm667.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2311
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

Re: ZDCMP2 - 3x Detail slots, 3x Gameplay slots left - join

Post by Tormentor667 »

Join us now, there are still 3x Detail- and 3x Gameplayslots left open: http://www.realm667.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2311

Return to “Projects”