Soulcrusher Public beta 2a (now with a FAQ)

Talk about our & your projects.
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Re: Soulcrusher Public beta 2a (now with a FAQ)

Post by Paul »

I so wish I could help you out.
Your determination is heroic.

I don't have to tell you how busy I am, right? Just look at my website, and I didn't scan every-thing, like my graduation exam drawings...
And what do you do when you get back home for the weekend? You got to help your family.
So in summary :cry:

Post by Alter »

Paul wrote:I so wish I could help you out.
Your determination is heroic.

I don't have to tell you how busy I am, right? Just look at my website, and I didn't scan every-thing, like my graduation exam drawings...
And what do you do when you get back home for the weekend? You got to help your family.
So in summary :cry:
Take it easy Paul and focus on your own things, don't worry about me. I'll be fine, If I made this far, i'll make it to the end.
Even though I realise there's still a lot of work to be done, I won't give up, because this is how you achieve hard things in your life, how you reach your own dreams.
By constantly pursuing your goals, that is the only way you can achieve success in anything.
So follow my advice and focus on yourself, focus on creating your own future, don't waste what you have been working on for a while (talking about artistic stuff).

PS. I'll probably insert in the content that was scrapped (Like Core of the Complex, Cerberus, Rising sun maps and Omikron) starting February/March next year, i'm on a christmas hiatus for now, relaxing, cooling down and preparing for an another year full of challenges :mrgreen:

Post by Alter »

Little bump. Finished the intro remake (thus the intromap are out so is the cutscene when the first map starts)
Warning: Typos inbound. Also I had to resort to modarchive for a more fitting intro theme.

Return to “Projects”