- play specific iWAD Right away;
- Using MODs and MAPs created by anyone, alongside GZDoom with just adding them;
- choose to play single or multiplayer;
- hosting a multiplay game session with desired number of players;
- joining a multiplay game session with specification of Host's IP and Port;
- choosing between two different types of multiplaying; Cooperative or Deathmatch;
- if desired, warping to a specific map;
- if desired, starting the game with a specific skill level, right away;
- "Clear Entries" button fails to clear all saved data.
- "Load Last Settings" sometimes fails to load latest settings.
- MAPs section does not allow addition of PK3 files.
- Browsing iWADs is too restricted.
Looks nice Will this launcher will launch ZDoom with original wads or mods or... you know?
Projects, I currently working on:
Paused projects (not abandoned):
[spoiler]- Real Doom (Part 1): Normal Mod for GZDoom Edition[/spoiler]
[spoiler]- Real Doom (Part 2): Remastered Original Maps Edition
- Real Doom (Part 3): Multiplayer Edition
- Little Fighter 2 GZDoom[/spoiler] Sorry, for my bad english. I'm from Poland.