Doom: A Coward's Debt

Talk about our & your projects.
SGT_Roozy_V

Doom: A Coward's Debt

Post by SGT_Roozy_V »

Doom: A Coward's Debt is a horror mod for Doom that puts you to the shoes of a man, walking the way home you were blind. But then, your house is a mansion! You chose the wrong house. When you get your way back, you can't. It's too late now.
It includes:
a new monster called The Weeper
a new weapon called the Beretta M92
new maps that have slopes, and 3d floored tabletops
new skills

Unfinished project; coming soon for release. Based on Amnesia: A Coward's Debt made by Damascus.
Note that all Doom servers are closed now not by me.
Blue Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Doom: A Coward's Debt

Post by Blue Shadow »

Do you have anything that shows this project actually exists? Screenshots, or a video demonstration?
SGT_Roozy_V

Post by SGT_Roozy_V »

Blue Shadow wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 0:50 Do you have anything that shows this project actually exists? Screenshots, or a video demonstration?
No, but it's still in development. Unfortunately I didn't develop any maps, flats and textures now. You can have the Weeper enemy for now. The sounds I took was from Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Amnesia: A Coward's Debt. The claw sounds sound like the grunt's claw sounds from ATDD. Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?yh5uz8483xy7cb1

Go to the console (`-~) and type "summon Weeper" or if it's your friend, type "summonfriend Weeper". Upload a video of you demonstrating with the Weeper in Doom.
In GZDoom Builder or Doom Builder 2, there is a category called Amnesia Monsters.
Note that all Doom servers are closed now not by me.
Blue Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Blue Shadow »

One monster doesn't justify making a "hype" thread over. You should've waited until you had something more substantial to show.

Return to “Projects”