Lost in Space

Talk about our & your projects.
Mr. Foster

Lost in Space

Post by Mr. Foster »

Lost in Space is a DOOM project I am working on my attempt at a Megawad although don't expect 30 levels by release I am not releasing any betas or demos due to me not knowing how to make different versions, I also forgot to mention I can't make any trailers I suck with recording. Screenshots will be here soon
mattbratt11

Re: Lost in Space

Post by mattbratt11 »

We need screenshots, videos, downloads, and more information asap or else you get permabanned by an admin for only one mistake! It's the rules to this forum!
"The Icon of Sin is just the Epic Beginning, bring out the many Icon of Sin Variants!" --Legendary Icon of Sin (A Complex LCA Custom Monster by mattbratt11)

The Legendary Icon of Sin
Coming Soon to CDM Nexus.
Blue Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Blue Shadow »

mattbratt11 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 We need screenshots, videos, downloads, and more information asap or else you get permabanned by an admin for only one mistake! It's the rules to this forum!
Please don't make things up. We don't ban people for things like that.

He said he'll post screenshots soon, so I'll give him a couple of days. If he doesn't deliver, I'll lock the thread, then.
Blue Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Blue Shadow »

Okay, locking.

Mr. Foster, before making a project thread next time, please make sure you have something to show that tells us that the project actually exists and in the works.

Return to “Projects”