Where do you download Stronghold?

Public forum to discuss Stronghold.
[Home] [Realm 667]

Moderators: Tormentor667, Stronghold Team

Barry

Where do you download Stronghold?

Post by Barry »

I have read a little about this GZDoom game "Stonghold On The Edge Of Chaos" here at DRD Team, but I am not really sure what is going
on and if it is finished. If it is finished, will someone please tall me where to download the game, because I have been searching the
internet, but I couldn't get anything, and then my sister searched for it and she came out at this website: http://stronghold.drdteam.org/
We couldn't download anything there, but then my sister said that she thinks that the game is not yet finished, according to what she read
there, and so I still have to wait until it is finished. Everyone is talking about the game and talking about how they are playing it, so there must be a link somewhere that will at least give me a demo of the game.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: Where do you download Stronghold?

Post by Rex Claussen »

Barry wrote:....my sister searched for it and she came out at this website: http://stronghold.drdteam.org/
That is indeed the public site for the game.
We couldn't download anything there, but then my sister said that she thinks that the game is not yet finished, according to what she read
there, and so I still have to wait until it is finished.
It has not yet been released. So, yes, you'll have to wait to play it.
Everyone is talking about the game and talking about how they are playing it, so there must be a link somewhere that will at least give me a demo of the game.
I'm not sure who's playing it, but as far as I know, only the development team and play-testers have access to the game. In other words, there is no demo available.
Barry

Post by Barry »

Alright, but it is just strange, the Stronghold website gave you mirrors where you could go to download something, so I just figured that
whatever it was, it was the game, so I must probably not understand anything they are saying, I am mostly eager to play what I can get,
no matter really what the story of the game is, just for the fun of it.
Anyway, thank you, I have been wondering about this for a few months now and couldn't find anything out, so I decided to ask the people
that are actually in charge of the operation to give me an answer.
(I had looked in the Stronghold forum and I could have sworn I read something that someone said when he was playing the game and that
he also wanted to ask questions about the game. That must have been the playtesters, I am going to look and see if I can find and read it
again, if it is there)
Barry

Post by Barry »

It seems as though it was you, Rex Claussen, that talked about credits you gain in the game while you were playing it. This is a coincidence!
Gez
Developer
Developer

Post by Gez »

If you sign up for beta-testing, you can get a copy.
http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=780
Barry

Post by Barry »

No, I think I will wait for the complete game to come out, and then I will search for bugs the beta-testers couldn't find in the game and see
if I am better than they were at finding bugs.
Barry

Post by Barry »

Someone just spoke of a bug in Stronghold, so I just thought if it might have been released, so I went to the website, to the download
tab, went to the Realm667 place and saw that I could download it. It said that it was released on the 15th August, so it was just the right
time to look for the game again. I am busy downloading it now and going to start playing it tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for
everything.

Return to “Stronghold”