Lost game process in coop

Public forum to discuss Stronghold.
[Home] [Realm 667]

Moderators: Tormentor667, Stronghold Team

Sevastra

Lost game process in coop

Post by Sevastra »

Hello!First of all, I would like to thank the developers of this game for their work! You guys are the best! Thank you very much!

I play your mod with my friend, but we had encountered a problem with saving game process - all doors in map99 that we opened is closed in next online sesssion :(
Dear developers, is there any console command to unlock the doors on map99? Could you tell us about it?

with the deepest respect (and with love from russia of course),
Sevastra
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: Lost game process in coop

Post by Rachael »

There is a semi-hidden button right outside the enterance to the training map - however if you do this, it will open *all* doors including the final mission (and the map atmosphere will change).
Sevastra

Post by Sevastra »

Eruanna wrote:There is a semi-hidden button right outside the enterance to the training map - however if you do this, it will open *all* doors including the final mission (and the map atmosphere will change).
i can't find it, could you tell me where i exactly can find this button? Maybe screenshot will help.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

You're right, it seems that it was removed, along with the corresponding script.

Well - first - what source port are you using that this bug occurs in? Saving games might be broken with that source port.
Sevastra

Post by Sevastra »

I use skull tag. Hm, as I know in online cooperative game - theres no saves or i'm wrong?
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Yeah, it seems like Skulltag's saves are bugged in multiplayer. :( Which makes it very hard to use a mod like this on it. There are some multiplayer fixes but nothing fixes this particular issue yet. It's rather disappointing that the cheat to open up all tiers was removed, it kinda is necessary in Skulltag.
Tormentor667
Stronghold Team

Post by Tormentor667 »

RTFM ;)

The text file provides info on how to open all the doors, just read it.
autonomous

Post by autonomous »

Sevastra wrote:Hello!First of all, I would like to thank the developers of this game for their work! You guys are the best! Thank you very much!
^ he said it

ok sorry for bumping old thread but I really want to know, is there any port that supports saving without this map99 bug stuff?
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Not that I know of. In Skulltag, however, you can bypass waves by calling script 930 param 1. To do this simply do "rcon puke 930 1" in the console when logged in as admin. Or just do "puke 930 1" in the server's console. It will have to be repeated for each wave. I am not sure what effect this will have on time trial runs though. Probably pretty bad.

Return to “Stronghold”