Progress is slow!

News hot off the presses! (sort-of)

Moderator: BioHazard

BioHazard

Progress is slow!

Post by BioHazard »

I really haven't done much lately... The biggest accomplishment since the last update is the completion of the BugTracker program, but it's not ready for a full-blown release yet. (it's in the live final testing stage) I hope I can make DoomWorld news with it when it's done :) (that and ZDL2 :) )

I'm sick to death of staring at my crappy Forum-Thing. I'm going all-out to write a new one. Of course I want the public's oppinion on what to put in it, so head on over to the crappy forum-thing and post in the thread (or comment on this news entry). And no I wont use a PHPBB, I wanna write my own! :p

Has anyone noticed the RSS button down by the validation things? I'm not sure what to do with it now that I have it, so if somebody wants to tell me, go ahead.

I can't stress the importance of the todo page enough! over half of priority votes are from me. Just 1 big vote could bring an entry from the bottom way up! (and vice-versa) Get out there and VOTE!

I really want to write that game thingy, but I just can't figure out how to draw a bitmap to the screen! It can't be that hard! I've tried OGL and DX but none of them seem to work... I'll be stuck on this for a while... :(

Return to “From Bio's Desk”