Stock Music Replenishing

Forums for TGRDM3 [Home Not Yet Defined][/note]

Moderator: TGRDM3 Team

Tiger
Developer
Developer

Stock Music Replenishing

Post by Tiger »

Currently, TGRDM3 does contain some music files, but, is it the right feel? The idea of using in-game music in TGRDM3 was based on two levels. First, was the use of med to fast paced music that still seemed to flow with the map. Second, was utilizing remix midi's of the original IWADs. These two levels can toggled by the user during in-game, that is if they so desire to switch. However, what kind of music do users really like and feel? It is music that helps drive users into the game, and it is music that can also depreciate the mood of the game. So the question is, what type of background music do gamers really prefer in a DM environment?

Everyone and anyone can post their preferences, advices, and suggestions which can help me find the right angle as to what kind of music should be in the project. Additionally, in the process, I will also look further in to this and even try out a few DM based games. As music can really drive the users in any game, it is important to stir the gamers into the game and not turning away.
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Re: Stock Music Replenishing

Post by Tiger »

Doom (Remix) Music? Listen to what music my iPod (stock apple software...) can support, most would fit just fine and especially the mood within the environments in a broad view. Perhaps something worth looking into in a few months down the road....
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier

Return to “TGRDM3”